This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I've reached my sell things in a 30 day period or something...

(3 Posts)
sarahtigh Sat 02-Feb-13 20:46:51

you can ask for new limits every 31 days it depends on good feedback and at least 10 DSR which must average above 4.6 if above 4.8 even better

limit is both a value and a number of items so perhaps 10 items with value of £100 then an increase to 15 items and £150, so though you might only have sold 7 if they total £90 and you want to list at £15 you will not be able to

lljkk Sat 02-Feb-13 13:57:48

I imagine it's because you are a fairly new user, restrictions get lifted after a while, 6-12 months maybe?

Karbea Fri 01-Feb-13 20:20:17

Hello,

I've been using ebay to sell mine and dhs stuff since the new year, tonight I've just tried to upload some jeans and when I tried to upload ebay gave me a message saying I can't upload more thanitems in a 30 day period, I'm way under the limit that is listed at the top of the page.
It's advised me to open an ebay shop. I could do this, but is it worth it? How much would I need to sell to make it worthwhile?

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now