The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Listed an item and it's not appearing in any search?

(7 Posts)
MustStopOutingSelf Mon 03-Dec-12 13:57:02

Thank you both for looking! I see it's there now. I still think it's rubbish that it doesn't get the time advertised that it should!

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Mon 03-Dec-12 10:48:32

Its there I think I've just searched

fergoose Sun 02-Dec-12 20:35:25

no i can't find it - what is the item number?

MustStopOutingSelf Sun 02-Dec-12 20:07:57

Whoops! Knuckle hit the post button!

I knew their was a reason I stopped selling on Ebay grin

If you wouldn't mind looking? It's Estée Lauder Double Wear in Ecru. The picture is the bottle of foundation next to the box lying on laminate floor. Thank you

MustStopOutingSelf Sun 02-Dec-12 20:06:03

I never realised fergoose I knew their was a few reason

fergoose Sun 02-Dec-12 18:52:27

it can take a few hours - at busy times items go into a queue to go live don't they.

what is the title - will see if can find it?

MustStopOutingSelf Sun 02-Dec-12 18:41:03

I listed some foundation for sale about two hours ago and when I search for it in the general search box it isn't appearing!

The help section says it may take 24 hours for it to appear, is this seriously true? What the heck am I paying sellers fees for if it's not actually being advertised!?

Can anyone advise what to do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now