Any chance of a cheap/cheaper ticket for a Saturday matinee?

(5 Posts)
simplesusan Sun 16-Dec-12 23:19:48

Thanks Peppermint, I will.

PeppermintonCandyCane Sat 15-Dec-12 21:28:07

Sign up for the Official London Theatre newsletters, they often have good deals. Or keep an eye on LastMinute.com.

simplesusan Sat 15-Dec-12 21:10:49

Thanks grumpy. Do they usually have tickets available. We aren't too bothered about what we see.

grumpyoldbookworm Sat 15-Dec-12 20:54:02

Try the half price ticket booth in Leicester Square- that is the official one and there are several private tout type ones by there as well. They have a board with the shows they have tickets for- it's worth having a smartphone or copy of Time Out to see reviews etc http://www.tkts.co.uk/leicester-square/ Get tickets, go for lovely cheap lunch at Gabi's deli on Charing Cross Rd nearby and then enjoy the show! Recommend Chariots of Fire!

simplesusan Sat 15-Dec-12 20:42:51

Hi
I am going to London in February and would love to see a west end show. The transport is included in the trip so it really would have to be a show in the West End and not elsewhere.
I have had a search on line and whilst there are lots of various offers there doesn't seem to be anything that includes the date I need. It is school hols too.
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is likely to be anything or are Saturdays always full price.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now