The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

(5 Posts)
annh Wed 29-Aug-12 12:39:46

i also saw this earlier this year and it was great. I have had a look at the seating plan and am struggling to remember where we were sitting but we were also directly opposite where the actors mostly came onto stage and that was definitely the best place to be. The action is in the round but the wardrobe doors always open in the same direction and the actors definitely face more that way than any other. I think it might have been section c? Maybe best to ask the box office when you book.

HellonHeels Sat 25-Aug-12 23:33:35

Yes, that sounds right hope you get the seats you want and enjoy the show.

Year11mum Sat 25-Aug-12 22:55:29

Thanks Hellon. That sounds like the block at the top of the seating plan opposite what is described the wide aisle set between two narrower blocks of seats?

That's the block I was thinking of going for...

HellonHeels Sat 25-Aug-12 21:45:22

Hi I've seen this recently and it was fab. We had excellent seats directly opposite the main point where the actors came on stage (hard to explain better than that) you got the best view of the wardrobe from there. You get a good view of the actors themselves from almost any seat, except the ones right next to the stage entry point.

I'll try to find a seating plan and post again if I can work out which seating area we were in.

Lucy was very good!

Year11mum Sat 25-Aug-12 14:42:43

Hope this is the best forum for my query.

Has anyone been to see this at the Kensington gardens theatre this summer? we're taking my MIL in early September because Lucy is played by her best friends grandaughter. I wondered if anyone has any views on which seats to go for - it's in the round with three broadly equal sized blocks of seats with some smaller blocks in the fourth quarter of the circle.

I'm sure they#ll all be good - it's a small venue, but I'm sure MIL would rather not see Lucy's back throughout...

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now