Lollibop festival 2012

(36 Posts)
Allice Fri 13-Jul-12 10:42:57

Anyone else thinking about going to this? My husband fancies taking our children (7 and 4) but I'm not sure. The video on the Lollibop website looks great but I'm worried that it will be packed and lots of activities that we need to pay extra for.
Did anyone go last year?

Clairerogers123 Wed 15-Aug-12 14:03:51

Lollibopmums works but it needs typing in capital letters i just used it x

sarnav Wed 15-Aug-12 19:46:03

how do geta mumsnet password discounts i.e lolibop festival?..

Southwest Thu 16-Aug-12 01:02:49

Worked for me I think the lovely mums net fixed it. wink
I tried it so many times last night in all categories and caps and it didn't work now I have tickets and my dcs are going to be so pleased!!

Thanks

How much is it for a family of four? I've wanted to take the dc for years but never looked into it enough and the ticket sites just crash on my phone.

Southwest Thu 16-Aug-12 01:18:57

You can get for for 50 pounds I think

Plus of course the £1.75 fee you are charged for the pleasure of printing the tickets on your own computer!!

JNRA Thu 16-Aug-12 08:41:03

Do you think my 8 nearly 9 year old daughter and her friend will enjoy the festival. Anyone taken children a similar age....

Thanks

Renu01 Thu 16-Aug-12 10:52:59

HI, anyone hlelp, I hae been trying like mad on ticketmaster for 4 tickets but it is not letting me do it, is there anywhere else I can book them with tthe same promotional, also is the mumsnet promo code still valid?

Please can someone help on this I have to take 4 little stars, 2 of which are mine and 2 my sisters.

squigs31 Thu 16-Aug-12 11:14:32

Hi, I've tried purchasing family of 4 and also tried 4 individual with promo code mentioned above but no success - has anyone else managed to do today

mumtomoley Thu 16-Aug-12 15:47:38

The option isn't there anymore to select the discounted tickets, so I think this must have been removed now.

There was an option below 'Advanced single' ticket I think, that had discounted ticket, and then you put the offer code in next to it.

bros Thu 16-Aug-12 23:14:30

Hi, am over from Ireland for week, staying in Walthamstow with 3 young kids. Wondering is lollibop festival worth a visit? or what would you recommend to do around this area. Appreciate any tips. Bros

Southwest Sat 18-Aug-12 15:46:39

Lollipop saws described as the best day ever by my 4 yr old, however I think I wouldn't have been quite so keen if I had payed full price.

Museum of childhood in bethnal green is good, discover in Stratford is highly rated, maybe go to Westfield and try and get a look at the Olympic park, try starting a thread in the holiday section you will get more replies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now