This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Little Life Arc travel cot for a 1-3 yo

(3 Posts)
lottiegarbanzo Wed 10-Apr-13 13:37:17

I'm just wondering whether they can let themselves out, or try to, or find the experience disconcerting, as they're at ground level and not confined but able to stand up in the 'standard cot shape' they're used to at home.

I'm thinking of buying one for a holiday this summer for dd who will then be 16mo and wondering if it's worth it and whether it will last. Any experience?

popebenedictsp45 Wed 10-Apr-13 14:52:38

We have one which we've been using to death for around a year (DD is now 22 months) and we love it. It's so light and easy to carry, and easy to erect (once you know how!).

DD is a very, very active and busy baby who generally hates being confined. However, she likes her cot and will happily stay in there playing with her toys. She can't escape and doesn't seem bothered by the fact she is effectively trapped!

Ours is secondhand from a friend and a tear has appeared between the mesh and the seam. I don't know how long my friend had it before she gave it to me though. But like I say, we have used it loads and DD does bash it about quite a bit.

lottiegarbanzo Wed 10-Apr-13 18:20:04

Thanks, I think we'll probably go for it and try it a few times at home first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now