This topic is for discussing cots and beds . If you want to buy or sell cots and beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Spare Part for Dropside Cot?

(2 Posts)
Beckybond007 Mon 02-Sep-13 08:29:58

I have the same problem I'm in desperate need of a left catch for m&p Amelia drop side cot, any ideas were to get one help would be much appreciated!

PointyDogs Mon 28-Jan-13 13:24:03

We have a Mamas & Papas Amelia dropside cot, and unfortunately one of the dropside catches has snapped. We bought it off ebay, and it is otherwise in fantastic condition, and has been in use for 7 months by DD.

I've been on to M&P customer services and been told they stopped making dropside cots 18 months ago and do not have any spare parts for them at all. Tried Kiddicare who also do not carry spare parts for any make (M&P hinted that other makes might fit their cot).

Does anyone have any idea where I can get a spare dropside catch? Otherwise we are going to have to buy a whole new cot/cotbed, just for the sake of a two inch bit of plastic!! It is being held up by string at the moment, which is clearly not ideal, DD is only 7 months and we had planned on using it until she is at least 2, so not happy...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now