Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Boori bassinet on wheels for DC2?

(2 Posts)
duke748 Wed 04-Apr-12 11:01:55

Hi all.

I'm thinking of getting the Boori Madison bassinet (on wheels) for DC2. Link here

We have a 2 bedroom house and the plan is that eventually DCs share the 2nd room. DS1 will have just turned 2 when DC2 comes along, and (baring any escape attempts) will still be in his cot when DC2 arrives. I wanted to have DC2 in my room for around 6 months, but its pretty much full of furniture! There is space at the foot of my bed for a crib/cot but it is only 60cm wide, so that rules out all cotbeds and most cots.

I have seen a spacesaver cot on Kiddicare here which is cheap and was going to go for that, but then I came across the Boori one. I'm thinking the fact that its on wheels will be great. I will be on my own with the kids for most of the time as DP works away overnight 6 days out of 7. I was thinking it could be used to put DC2 into and keep an eye on while I bath DS1 and get him ready for bed, for example.

Also, it would be quite nice to have a bit more storage space under the cot part.

Has anyone had experience of this cot/bassinet? Any reviews? All online reviews seem to be good. Do you think it will last until 6 months ish? Do you think the wheel feature will be useful?

Any hints/tips/advice would be greatly received.

Naisy Tue 12-Jun-12 09:40:54

Bump! I'm also considering a Boori bassinet. I was looking for something higher than a moses basket stand as I have a bad back and I love this design too.

So eagerly awaiting comments from users of this or the King Parrot as an alternative...

Thanks Duke! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now