Top tips on conceiving a girl

(32 Posts)
mad44 Fri 14-Sep-07 15:17:33

I am a namechanger as am completely barking mad for even considering having 4 children - have three boys - would like a girl (but happy either way tbh) - any tried and tested tips for conceiving a girl?

happyforthemostpart Sun 04-Sep-11 13:13:41

WOW! you are a lot more 'dedicated' than me!! (I looked at the diet method but far too much faff for me to change everything! - maybe i don't want a girl that much!!??!)

I don't know if you have read these books but they are quite interesting:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Choose-Sex-Your-Baby/dp/0767926102/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315138006&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Choose-Sex-Your-Baby-Natural/dp/074753313X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315138026&sr=8-1

I bought them both and found I learnt a lot from them - at least so I really understand what is going on.

These seem to stress that timing is the number one factor (and sperm count too....) so I think i'm going to go with that! Having said that as we have one and don't want a massive age gap i'll probably play it quite close to Ov (thinking of starting at 2 or 3 days prior to ov) so may well make another little boy. Though knowing how much a love the little boy I already have that would be a delight too!!

Keep me posted on how you get on!

alexeliza Sun 04-Sep-11 17:20:26

Thanks for letting me know re those two books - I'll check them out as well.
Good luck with everything as well - I'll keep an eye out as to how you get on!!

dannigirlr Sun 09-Oct-11 20:13:05

hi does anybody know when to make diet changes in order tc girl?how long before ttc x

tammy28 Wed 14-Nov-12 15:57:27

These 3 Simple Steps Have A 94.8% Success Rate.

1. Timing and Body Chemistry. Getting pregnant at different times in your cycle plays a large role in gender selection. And so does the Ph balance of your body chemistry.

2. Slightly modify your diet to favor your preferred gender. Surprisingly enough, one gender benefits from snack food more than the other!

3. Various sex positions and habits can favor one gender over another. You'll be amazed at what simultaneous orgasms can do for gender selection.

d8420pohngfv5qany1s939bacu.hop.clickbank.net/

duchesse Wed 14-Nov-12 16:09:39

Zombie thread alert!

digerd Thu 15-Nov-12 14:03:43

I had a girl on the 15 th day of my cycle and did not have an orgasm.

valershush Tue 31-Dec-13 07:16:41

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now