2ww club due towards end of month!

(224 Posts)
Sonics Fri 08-Mar-13 15:47:41

I know there's already a 2ww thread going but they're getting to the end of theirs and I'm only at the start.

AF is due around 21st march for me. Been trying to chart for the last couple of cycles and struggling a bit. I got a positive opk on Monday (CD11) but my temp is all over the place.

Anyone want to join me? Soph80 we're usually quite in sync?! smile

Hekkie Wed 24-Apr-13 07:17:07

Morning all,
So I've woken up with those pre AF feelings - mainly lower back ache.
Feeling pretty gutted if I'm honest :-(
X

winterpansy Fri 19-Apr-13 13:31:58

gilly That's rubbish. Booo to long cycles. Hope you get some sort of resolution soon!

7dpo here and possibly imagining symptoms. Mostly extreme fatigue - tfi Friday grin

Mullin1982 Fri 19-Apr-13 09:52:39

AF arrived with a vengeance this morning so I guess that answers my question sad ah well.. Onto to next month.. Good luck all x

Hekkie Fri 19-Apr-13 07:32:43

*possible

Hekkie Fri 19-Apr-13 07:31:15

Oh Gilly - I'm a newbie at all this so can't offer much advice about temping etc - although I'm sure I'll be an expert in a matter of months! Are you dtd as much as poss just in case you are ovulating late?

Hi Mullin1982, do you think you could be experiencing implantation bleeding rather than your af? I know it's piseible not to test positive immediately after missing your af. A friend got a positive result 4 days after she was due, so you may still be in with a chance.

I was an emotional wreck last night (I'm normally quite calm). Could be down to tiredness due to a heavy weekend and working week or could it be due to a change in hormones as af approaches? No idea - guess I'll find out soon enough.

Mullin1982 Thu 18-Apr-13 12:07:36

Hi everyone...

I think I need some advice here if you kind ladies don't mind...today I am CD37 and 16DPO after coming off the pill in September last year my cycles have been all over the shop, according to my 'fertility friend' AF is due today, yet yesterday and this morning I have had brown sticky CM, a lot more today than yesterday, although its now 11am and it's vanished again, as it did yesterday... And still no sign of AF, I have been having some very very light cramps but nothing to complain about and tender boobs around the armpit area..I did a test this morning and got bfn?! I'm so confused?! Any ideas/advice would be most welcome thank you x

gillywillywoo Thu 18-Apr-13 07:56:32

Hi hekkie!!! brew

Good luck to you smile

I'm not happy! Really my AF should come in less than a week but my temps are still low and pretty sure I haven't ovulated yet hmm (possibly ovulated in the last day or 2 as I had what I think was a positive OPK and some EWCM so maaaaaybe my temp will rise tomorrow)

So I'm either having a strangely long cycle or my luteal phase is verrrrry short. Last month my luteal phase was 12 days so don't know why it would suddenly drop?! Reckon my cycle is just going to be long hmm

Booooooo hmm

Hekkie Wed 17-Apr-13 22:55:19

Hello!
Huge apologies for lack of input since my last post. We were away for a wedding all weekend and I've been working away since Sunday eve :-(
Soooo I'm on my 1ww now. Been feeling very sore and bloated for the past 2 days but this could be to do with eating a ridiculous amount of food since Friday.

How's everyone else? X

winterpansy Fri 12-Apr-13 21:27:42

Thanks gilly. I'm feeling very positive about things. Wouldn't it be great if we got our bfps this month around the same time? You too hekkie.

Here we go then...the agonising wait begins!

Oh puppy you have great restraint. Well, it's not over til she arrives so don't give up hope just yet x

PuppyMummy Fri 12-Apr-13 07:24:10

hi winter
afraid I don't poas! just wait for af to arrive. I find that easier to deal with!

however I am already getting the usual cramping so Im expecting her today or tomorrow. boooooo!

gillywillywoo Fri 12-Apr-13 06:37:22

Same not sane!

Still not sure if I've ovulated yet. All my apps and my own calculations say I should've O'd yesterday but been using clear blue digital OPKs and haven't had a positive all week! Cheapie OPKs just been showing different variations of FAINT lines all week hmm

Had some pains and twinges down there yesterday though so maybe I did ovulate and just missed my LH surge.

God knows! grin

gillywillywoo Fri 12-Apr-13 06:32:26

Hi hekkie! My AF/BFP is due the sane time as yours! smile
Good luck x

Hekkie Thu 11-Apr-13 23:36:31

I'm in! AF due around 24th/25th. Have been DTD on an every other day basis since last week and I think I ov'd yesterday, but will continue DTD just in case I'm wrong. Poor DH - the novelty is starting to wear off already!

Good luck lovelies x

gillywillywoo Thu 11-Apr-13 22:49:22

Hiiiiii oh that's good news for you! Finally!

Nothing for me though... I've compared all my tests since cd11 and the line was definitely darkest around CD16 and today is CD18 so hoping I O'd then but who knows?! The line was still no where near as dark and clear as last month though.

Carrying on with charting my bbt and waiting for a rise... Also carrying on with dtd and hoping I've either O'd already or I'm about to any day!!!!!!

Fingers crossed you will get your BFP this month! X

winterpansy Thu 11-Apr-13 22:42:41

gilly I thought I'd poas once more and then leave it for the rest of the cycle and I got a smiley face! Day 22 ffs! It was day 18 day week. At least I know that next month (If I'm not pg) then the dtd window needs to be longer. I'm hoping our efforts on Sunday, yesterday and this evening will hit the jackpot though grin

Any sign for you today?

Hey puppy Ooohh when are you going to poas?

PuppyMummy Thu 11-Apr-13 06:57:21

hi again everyone!

af due for me on sat...

gillywillywoo Thu 11-Apr-13 06:12:21

Hi winterpansy same here!

CD18 today and I have cheap OPKs AND clearblue digis... Been testing since CD11 and still no positive!
Also charting and my bbt is still low.

Last month I got a very clear positive OPK on CD16 and CD17... And also EWCM on CD17 and CD18.

Last month I ovulated around CD17-18 but this month I've had no sign of it do far.

Wondering what's going on blush

Maybe we are both gonna ov a bit later than usual this month... Although that worries me a bit of it means my luteal phase will be short... Unless my whole cycle is going to be longer this month...?!

Hmmmmmmmmm. X

winterpansy Wed 10-Apr-13 23:30:02

I'm in gilly! How are you?

Having a bit of a weird cycle. No smiley face on opks yet and I'm currently on day 21. It was day 18 last month. Missed testing on Saturday because I was out of town so am wondering if it happened then..but I've had ewcm since then? Have managed to dtd cd 10,12,14,15,17,19,21 so hopefully I've covered all bases! Will try for another few times over this weekend too, just in case of a super late ov. So I am unsure of how many days dpo I am! Will just aim to test on Friday 26th April as that when my app says af is due (unless she arrives first, which is possible).

gillywillywoo Wed 10-Apr-13 22:33:35

BUMP! We're approaching that time again ladies... End of the month crew... Assemble!!!! grin

winterpansy Wed 03-Apr-13 21:34:05

sorry to hear - not sorry to her!

winterpansy Wed 03-Apr-13 21:33:33

Aww sorry to her that AF got you sad.
At least you could comiserate with a drink in the pub!
Good luck for this cycle. Fingers crossed April is good to us all.

MortifiedAdams Tue 02-Apr-13 23:33:07

Tested at tea time - BFN. AF arrived at 10pm (in the pub of all places!)

Now on a strict 'DTD every other night' rule - music to DHs ears!

winterpansy Tue 02-Apr-13 19:18:10

Well mortified? Any news?

Only news on my side is that we have DTD 3 times since AF has gone and are determined to keep this energy up while we can! App tells me I'm due to ov next Sun/Mon (will be doing cb opks to find out for definite) so we've a few more opportunities to try and make it happen this month then it's back to the 2ww. Arrggghh.

How is everyone else doing? Hanging (shagging) in there?

MortifiedAdams Sun 31-Mar-13 20:37:23

eeek will do! Wont be able to go and buy a test til later in the day so am considering peeing in a beaker and leaving it on the side til I get a test - thats not.odd is it?

winterpansy Sun 31-Mar-13 20:35:04

Oohh..that sounds promising mortified. Keep us posted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now