2ww club due towards end of month!

(224 Posts)
Sonics Fri 08-Mar-13 15:47:41

I know there's already a 2ww thread going but they're getting to the end of theirs and I'm only at the start.

AF is due around 21st march for me. Been trying to chart for the last couple of cycles and struggling a bit. I got a positive opk on Monday (CD11) but my temp is all over the place.

Anyone want to join me? Soph80 we're usually quite in sync?! smile

IamKuma Sat 23-Mar-13 18:08:22

Congrats Dasie!

I'm staying with friends this weekend so can at least stay away from poas opportunities.... can't quite step away from this board though wink

gillywillywoo Sat 23-Mar-13 22:33:35

<pokes head in>

this is gilly86 with a new name! <waves>

SarahMargaret Sun 24-Mar-13 11:33:03

congrats Dasie so pleased for u xx

TryDrawing Sun 24-Mar-13 22:05:01

Well, I couldn't resist poas this morning but it was a bfn. Af not due til the 28th though, so it's no surprise. I just couldn't resist!

No symptoms, although the only one last time was a super sense of smell and I wouldn't know about that because I have the cold that everyone seems to have!

gillywillywoo Sun 24-Mar-13 22:07:37

Yup I've got a cold too so sense of smell is not working haha grin
Bunged up nose and phlegmmy throat but don't feel ill so to speak... Just snotty! grin

gillywillywoo Mon 25-Mar-13 07:56:49

Grrrrrr! Think AF has arrived! Very light spotting... 12dpo. Don't think it's implantation bleeding... 99% sure it's AF on the way.

Boooooo sad

I'll be back same time next month for more symptom spotting! grin

littlepinkfizz Mon 25-Mar-13 08:14:40

Really sorry to hear that gilly Will see you on the April bus.... X grin

Blondie276 Mon 25-Mar-13 10:15:26

Morning all!

Well, I'm 14 dpo today as had few cramps over weekend an the nothing which is unusual for me. AF was due today so did a test and have got a faint line!
Trying not to get too excited as much as it is a line it's very faint so will test again on wed to see. This TTC has so many ifs and buts so trying to be patient!
Fingers crossed for everyone! wink

Mythreeknights Mon 25-Mar-13 12:54:50

Congratulations Blondie276 a line is a line, no matter how faint! Well done you :-)

Dasie Mon 25-Mar-13 17:17:38

Bad news Gilly, fingers x for next month grin

Congratulations Blondie I know what you mean, you almost feel too scared to get excited!!

Continuing the good luck to all you ladies waiting to test smile

winterpansy Mon 25-Mar-13 20:12:01

Aww gilly April will be our month. A bit of PMA should do the trick. And lots of dtd!

Congrats blondie and dasie! Whoop whoop!
Spread the love around please grin

Blockette Tue 26-Mar-13 09:13:22

Can I join?
been TTC since august but still nothing.

Cycle was 31 days long as of yesterday with still no AF, but my cycle before that lasted 20 days, but my cycle before THAT lasted 60 days. sad so I don't really know where I am, but am going to test on Friday as DH goes away to america for the week then with work.

Congrats Blondie and dasie!

Mytwobeautifulgirls Tue 26-Mar-13 22:18:09

hi ladies I was the op from the previous post and have been watching ur post hoping for Sonera more bfps.
congrats to u all on your bfps!!! so exciting.
and u guys r not out till the old witch catches u. smile

gillywillywoo Wed 27-Mar-13 11:19:38

Hi all thanks for the positive vibes!
It's definitely AF.. No doubt about that! sad

I'll be back in this thread at the end of April grin good luck ladies x

Hekkie Wed 27-Mar-13 22:43:40

AF has arrived a day early. I am never early.
Bugger.

jools70 Wed 27-Mar-13 22:49:37

Can I join, af due 3rd April, I'm 10 dpo and ha e been cramping today, felt sick cooking dinner and bb's are bigger and a little sore, can't seem to stop crying, even got teary this morning reading the paper about frozen lambs, omg what is wrong with me lol!
I pray that I'm preg.
Anyone else have similar symtoms?

TryDrawing Thu 28-Mar-13 00:47:48

Well um, Af due tomorrow (28th) but I'm going away for the long weekend and the pregnancy tests winked at me in the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth. Thought I'd do one last one before Af arrived.

And it's only a (faint but definitely not imaginary) bfp!

Gosh.

jools70 Thu 28-Mar-13 08:10:25

Trydrawing - Congratulations!!! Wonderful news.
Hope the baby dust comes my way this weekend!
Can I ask what symptoms you have had if any?

TryDrawing Thu 28-Mar-13 10:14:13

None so far this time. Last time, I got a super sense of smell, which is actually what made me go and poas. This time I have a stuffed up nose, so if i do have my super sense of smell back, I can't tell!

Crossing my fingers for you jools70

winterpansy Thu 28-Mar-13 15:06:39

Congrats try!! A line is a line grin
Hello to the newbies.

The news here is that AF has just gone so 'Operation Get Knocked Up' is ready for action. Come on April BFP, lets be having ya!

jools70 Thu 28-Mar-13 16:52:28

Winterpansy - good luck for april x

Trydrawing - no sniffles here.

Bought two tests today, just poas and it was BFN, still 6 days before period maybe too soon. If its not positive at the weekend I'll give up on checking all my symptoms each month as this month I've had the lot.

At the mo I still have cramps, back pain, crying all the time, headache and I just saw two magpies.

The sun has just started shining in Kent lets hope it stays for the weekend.

Happy Easter all, hope the baby dust scatters amongst us x

jools70 Sat 30-Mar-13 10:14:04

Morning all, how are we all doing?
Had stabbing pains on the right side yesterday, when I was off to bed I noticed blue veins around my bb's and my areolas looked enormous lol, Af due on Wed.
Tested again this morning, it's only a cheapy from Sainsbury's but said can detect 4-5 days before.......BFN i'm sorry to say.
Why all the symptoms?
Why do we put ourselves through this, agonising every month.
Sorry to have a moan but I really don't think it's my month.

winterpansy Sun 31-Mar-13 20:28:56

Thanks jools DS hasn't been sleeping well so we're really having to summon the energy to DTD!

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. It really messes with your head, all this ttc stuff. You're still not out though. It's not over til arrives!

MortifiedAdams Sun 31-Mar-13 20:31:56

Hey, no AF for me yet and was expecting it friday (dont think its clockwork thougg). POAS tomorrow. Had a heap.of EWCM yesterday - not sure if thats a sign.

winterpansy Sun 31-Mar-13 20:35:04

Oohh..that sounds promising mortified. Keep us posted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now