2ww club due towards end of month!

(224 Posts)
Sonics Fri 08-Mar-13 15:47:41

I know there's already a 2ww thread going but they're getting to the end of theirs and I'm only at the start.

AF is due around 21st march for me. Been trying to chart for the last couple of cycles and struggling a bit. I got a positive opk on Monday (CD11) but my temp is all over the place.

Anyone want to join me? Soph80 we're usually quite in sync?! smile

SarahMargaret Thu 21-Mar-13 09:53:09

That's me out for this month too, AF ruined the party this morning. So disappointed but at least its another new cycle again smile Going on a 10 day holiday from next Friday and ov due 8th April so might be in with a shot next month.

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 10:03:29

Arrgghhhhhhhh Sarahmargaret sorry AF has found you! sad
Good luck for April and enjoy your holiday... Happy Easter humping grin

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 10:04:19

Also hi hekkie <waves> good luck smile xx

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 10:05:36

Mortifiedadams when did you ov and when's AF due? Some people have no symptoms at all! X

winterpansy Thu 21-Mar-13 10:08:51

Thanks Sarah and Gilly. DH is not too bothered as he knows he is going to get even more action this month than last, just to be on the safe side! He says he will not panic unless we haven't conceived by cycle 3. I like his optimism anyway!

I'm due to OV around 8th if app is to be believed so will get cracking every day from 2nd until at least the 10th if we can (makes me tired thinking about it though!). I'll be using the cd opks again.

Oohh..I think a load of us are on nearly the same cycle days - let's keep this thread going for some massive BFPs around the end of April.

Sorry for those who are disappointed by AF - let Spring bring us baby news very soon x

Big congrats to TTC

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 10:13:14

I agree on keeping the thread going..... If I don't get a BFP this month my BFP will be due same time next month! smile

And every month grin

SarahMargaret Thu 21-Mar-13 14:08:43

smile PEASE lets keep this thread going - same winterpansy due to ov on the 8th. I think if it doesn't happen this cycle I will start to panic!
Thanks gilly - I'll try my best with the easter humping lol.

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 15:09:54

Wish I could STOP POAS! I'm addicted.

Having hundreds of cheap tests is a double edged sword.

Keep testing and get BFN after BFN. I'm only 9dpo this is ridiculous.

Someone slap me with a wet fish.

TryDrawing Thu 21-Mar-13 16:21:16

Hi all,

Mind if I join you? We're ttc #2. This is our 1st month of trying and AF is due on the 28th. It's silly really because dd was ill and we didn't get to dtd as much as planned but i'm still kind of hoping...

winterpansy Thu 21-Mar-13 17:14:38

Yay for thread continuation and plenty of Easter humping. We'll all be at it like rabbits grin!

GillyI am a POAS addict too. I even did this morning to double check AF was not not implantation bleeding. Jeez. Can you even hold off over the weekend and try again on Monday for a more reliable result? Easier said thatn done, I know...

Hi try! You're very welcome to the 2ww club loonybin. I'm on cycle 2 of tt#2 so at a similar stage to you. Every dtd can count so maybe something will stick this month, you never know!

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 17:18:33

Yup I'm gonna TRY and hold off til Monday... Lets see how that goes! Lol! grin

MortifiedAdams Thu 21-Mar-13 18:40:58

Sorry for late reply Gilly, been at work. I ovulated a week ago, if that grin and DTD every day before it and the day after. been mental busy at work so not much chamce after.....think I may book an Advanced Purchase.on the next bus.

I.know its too early for symptoms being totally honest with myself but Im so hyper sensitove to.every twinge or bit of wind grin

IamKuma Thu 21-Mar-13 20:59:30

Hello Newbies! Hekkie, Meemaw I think we are all due AF about the same time so lets hope for positive results!

Gilly try this link Pregnancy Test Timing for a slap with wet fish realistic timeline for testing it gave me a giggle anyway! I'm still planning on holding out till Wednesday though as I only have 2 tests rather than a box wink

SarahMargaret sorry to hear AF arrived; it sounds like you're in with a good chance next month, enjoy your holiday.

gilly86 Thu 21-Mar-13 21:29:08

Yeaaah.... I should be testing next Tues/Wed/Thurs really!

So difficult to wait though! haha!!!!!!!!!

<slaps self with wet fish>

Dasie Thu 21-Mar-13 21:45:11

Hi ladies,

I'm 9dpo and like Gilly I poas today too, and it was BFN not sure why I'm suprised!! Will join in the wet fish slapping!

Bad news ladies that have bee hit by AF, I'll probably be joining you all soon on the April thread smile

Congratulations TTC grin

Meemawandmoonpie Thu 21-Mar-13 22:59:57

<waving at iamkuma>

SarahMargaret Thu 21-Mar-13 23:20:36

Hey Dasie - sorry to hear you af arrived today, mine too, we might be on the same ov cycle next Month my ap says Ill be around the 8th.
Thanks IamKuma smile maybe next month smile

Dasie Fri 22-Mar-13 11:57:04

Hi Sarah haven't quite jumped off here yet, AF not here as yet, was just summising that it probably would be soon. Sorry to see yours has caught you now sad

Trying extra hard today not to poas, no news is good news as they say!

gilly86 Fri 22-Mar-13 12:26:31

Daaaaaasiiiiiieeeee <sings> grin

I need to snap out of it and stop testing so early!
Anyway... I'm feeling more and more like I'll be hopping on the April bus sad

Trying to stay positive as AF isn't due for at least another 3 days...

IamKuma Fri 22-Mar-13 14:28:51

I'm feeling good as new today so not feeling positive. Symptoms were probably just my mind playing tricks on me. I even woke up in the night dreaming that I needed to get up and POAS!! Seriously brain, be kind to me ... confused

Dasie Sat 23-Mar-13 12:50:47

Ladies....

11dpo and I POAS........it was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!! grin

I'm excited and scared, not counting my chickens yet as this things needs to stay stuck IYKWIM.

I hope you all catch it from me now grin

gilly86 Sat 23-Mar-13 13:22:04

Congrats dasie! So pleased for yoooooou smilesmilesmilesmile

My bbt has dipped a bit today so I think AF is on the way... Boooooo sad

Dasie Sat 23-Mar-13 13:31:39

Thanks Gilly, I had a couple of 'mini' dips on my BBT over the last four days?

It ain't over til the fat lady sings, as they say smile

Fingers crossed for you x

MortifiedAdams Sat 23-Mar-13 14:16:46

Congrats Daisy!!

Hekkie Sat 23-Mar-13 17:28:55

Congrats daisy!
I'm convinced I'll be joing the April bus - i have zero symptoms.
I'm working away this week, which will hopefully take my mind off (obsessively) symptom spotting!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now