sexual positions_ does it really matter?

(13 Posts)
babyrose Wed 27-Feb-13 17:04:43

To get pregnant, does it really matter?

Ive been reading different things, some saying it does matter some saying it doesn't

Has anyone else got any other info?

KatAndKit Wed 27-Feb-13 18:05:42

No it doesn't matter. Frequent regular sex (3 times weekly ideally) is what matters.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Wed 27-Feb-13 18:22:56

Not in the slightest! As long as it all goes in the right hole wink

<crude>

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Wed 27-Feb-13 18:35:55

Egg meeting sperm. That's what you need. You can do it standing on your head if you like.

Let us know how it goes if you try that one

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 19:01:11

Nope. The good uns will be straight up there regardless.

roofio87 Wed 27-Feb-13 19:15:13

I don't think position matters, I just made sure I stayed lying in bed for at least 10 mins afterwards with my knees up rather than rushing off to the loo as usual!!wink

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 27-Feb-13 19:20:23

Actually there's no evidence that staying put helps either. I got up to pee cos I had so many UTIs when TTC. I still got pregnant. assuming he has rapid swimmers the rapids ones are straight up there anyway. Lying still only ensures the duffers are still in there and you wouldn't want them getting you pregnant anyway!

roofio87 Wed 27-Feb-13 20:15:46

haha, oh well, was probably all just in my mind!! i got pregnant pretty fast doing it though so goes to show that it obviously doesn't make any difference!! wink

babyrose Thu 28-Feb-13 18:01:59

You read all these different things and wonder what to listen too!

Some people say different positions influence gender.

toffeelolly Thu 28-Feb-13 18:23:11

Just do not get up out of bed for about 15mins after and do not go to loo for a while after, and sex 3 times a week every week . You should then hit it lucky. Good luckwink

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Thu 28-Feb-13 18:36:25

Ah would that it were that easy <sigh>

babyrose Thu 28-Feb-13 18:36:58

I hope so! I Just started the horrendous 2ww so time will tell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now