At the risk of TMI...

(11 Posts)
Elektra83 Tue 01-Jan-13 21:10:05

Can anyone tell me the difference with CM, I never paid much attention to it really and since being on here I am suddenly more aware of it.

I just noticed mine today and it's creamy and stringy (apologies for the TMI!)

*is clueless*

Thanks for any advice/help!

smile

cookielove Tue 01-Jan-13 21:40:40

erm bump wink

Elektra83 Tue 01-Jan-13 21:41:50

Heh! Cheers lovely wink

cookielove Tue 01-Jan-13 22:01:44

Your welcome, i can't answer this for you as we both no, i am the unknower but i can give it another needed bump for those in the know, to answer for you.

FringeEvent Tue 01-Jan-13 22:02:15

I've been reading about CM today myself, and here's a link to one of the more helpful pages I came across - it's got high-quality images of the different types you might have during your cycle

frogchops Tue 01-Jan-13 22:41:18

(Forms part of the stampede of just shaggers that come to have a nosey :-))
I think this means its quite close to ov. I'm no expert but I think this stringy stage is quite fertile.

Bearface Tue 01-Jan-13 22:41:52

Thanks Fringe - really useful pics.

cookielove Tue 01-Jan-13 22:43:02

I've bookmarked that link fringe it was so very helpful smile

WillYuleDoTheFandango Tue 01-Jan-13 22:44:06

Stringy, snotty clear mucus means you're ovulating. You should be able to pull it to an inch or two between finger and thumb. So if that's what you have get to it quick sticks!

Piemistress Tue 01-Jan-13 22:45:05

I haven't clicked on the link but when I was TTC I was checking to see when it was like eggwhites - clear and stretchy as that is the fertile stuff!

After a few unsuccessful months I got some lube (can't remember name, not preseed but the other conception friendly one) and it was either that or just my time but something clicked!

Good Luck x

Elektra83 Wed 02-Jan-13 07:58:03

Thanks ladies, annoyingly mine seems to be in between! stringy but not clear...I knew I was awkward but I didn't realise it extended to my bodily functions haha! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now