anyone experienced implantation cramps and spotting?

(58 Posts)
Fitzgerald89 Wed 05-Dec-12 20:47:06

Ok so i always thought the whole implantation bleeding etc was just a myth as never experienced it with dd and no one i know has experienced it either.

Anyway here i am now hoping more than ever that its true and fairly common!

The first day of my last period was 19/11 which lasted just under a week. Me and DP are actively ttc so have been having rumpy pumpy every 2 days. Today i have experienced ever so slight cramping and very slight pink spotting only seen when wiping.

My periods are always pretty regular so im not expecting to come on just yet...not until 17/12.

Could this be the mysterious implantation symptoms ive been reading of?!

Someone please give me comments/experiences....

CordeliaChase Mon 24-Dec-12 14:49:49

I got a bfn, very relieved tbh! We aren't in a position to have another baby, DS is two and we've only just moved to a new country. We are going to TTC when we are set up. We can't financially or emotionally cope with another baby just yet. We just had a couple of slip ups recently, that'll teach us to pause and grab a condom! Haha! Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon smile x

Fitzgerald89 Mon 24-Dec-12 07:22:22

Bfn this morning. I guess it didnt happen for us this time. So going to have a rather merrychristmas and spoil dd on her very first xmas :-)

Fitzgerald89 Sun 23-Dec-12 18:40:23

Oh fingers crossed for you cordelia

Im going to poas for the last time tomorrow. That will be one week late also. If its a bfn then i'll stop wasting my money!

CordeliaChase Sun 23-Dec-12 17:12:51

I will be POAS today when DH gets back with the car. Over a week late for af shock bit worried!!

CordeliaChase Sun 23-Dec-12 17:11:48

I didn't realise it was implantation tbh! I tested a few weeks after my holiday and I got the bfp grin

Fitzgerald89 Sun 23-Dec-12 13:19:24

Did you get a late bfp cordelia ??

CordeliaChase Sun 23-Dec-12 09:03:15

I had implantation cramping with my DS. It made me feel so rough! I thought it was the hotel food making me ill because we were on holiday. 9 months later DS was born grin

npg1 Sat 22-Dec-12 21:07:51

I too had a BFN this morning. Such a pain! I dont feel too bad just wish I would hurry up and fall pregnant. xxx

Fitzgerald89 Sat 22-Dec-12 11:34:14

Af was due on the 17th....she still hasnt turned up either.....

QuietNinjaChristmasSpecial Sat 22-Dec-12 07:56:53

I'm sorry Fitzgerald. Hope your bfp comes soon. When is af due?

Fitzgerald89 Sat 22-Dec-12 06:57:52

Bfn again this morning :-( and i had a dream that it was a bfp .... cruel!

Anyway i'll try again on monday and if still negative then i'll stop poas

Fitzgerald89 Fri 21-Dec-12 18:29:04

Wish me luck for tomorrow morning...

Fitzgerald89 Thu 20-Dec-12 21:10:31

Sorry to hear that :-( wishing you all the best for a january bfp

The more i think about it the more i think i am pregnant. My symptoms are all too familiar. I cant wait until monday to test. So tomorrow im going to buy a pack of two tests and test sat morn and mon morn...

Jamina Thu 20-Dec-12 16:38:48

No luck for me this month :-( oh well will have fun trying again over Xmas. Wishing you all waiting luck mwah x

Fitzgerald89 Thu 20-Dec-12 13:25:53

Good luck jamina !!

Id really love a bfp in time for xmas! :-D

I think i may wait until monday....then test one more time. If its still a bfn then i know im not preggo. Because surely a bfp would have shown up by then??

Jamina Thu 20-Dec-12 13:09:13

Hey fitz I am exactly the same as you, date wise and everything. Tested this morning and BFN. I'm testing again Saturday. Fingers crossed. For you and everyone else x

Fitzgerald89 Thu 20-Dec-12 10:48:13

*if it was going to happen

Fitzgerald89 Thu 20-Dec-12 10:47:50

Yes i did npg but ive since read that there is always two lines on a digi test so shouldnt be taken into account. Not sure whether to buy any more tests or not. Surely i would have had a bfp by now id it was going to happen?!

npg1 Wed 19-Dec-12 21:48:54

Didnt u have a faint line on test hun? I have 1 test left and wondering if I shluld do it. I know it will be neg x

Fitzgerald89 Wed 19-Dec-12 21:45:31

Ohh....keep testing npg fingers crossed for
You. I feel like ive been hit by a bus today. Feel Completely knackered....and pregnant! But obviously not! X

npg1 Wed 19-Dec-12 21:38:19

Hi I got a bfn this morning at 12dpo sad but my boobs r killing today guess af is on way. I have long cycles and thought I had slight spotting at 9dpo, cpuld this be too early still as im not entirelly sure when im due on, maybe this weekend.

When I had mc before I tested with a tesco test that was positive and then digi which said not pregnant!

Fitzgerald89 Wed 19-Dec-12 16:20:03

So ive done a stupid thing....used my last test this afternoon which was a bfn. Now im debating whether to even buy any more tests or not.

Fitzgerald89 Tue 18-Dec-12 13:42:05

Congrats mrsjinglebells !!

Fitzgerald89 Tue 18-Dec-12 13:41:14

Good luck npg1 sounds promising!

Fitzgerald89 Tue 18-Dec-12 13:39:19

Thanks everyone for your comments :-) still no af. Heartburn started yesterday too, everything is happening exactly the same as my first pregnancy, but first time round i got my bfp on day af was due. Ive got one more test so going to wait until friday to test. If its still a bfn then just going to forget about it and assume im not preggo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now