Anyone want to symptom spot with me?

(320 Posts)
LoveYouForeverMyBaby Sun 02-Dec-12 20:08:15

Am 4dpo (I think) so ridiculous to think I am experiencing any symptoms but going to obsess anyway.

Does anyone want to symptom spot with me?

3dpo - right nipple was feeling itchy. Throbbing in my right ovary. A fleeting feeing in my uterus.
4dpo - slightly bloody nose this morning, both boobs feel tingly similar to when I was breastfeeding.

Clearly I am insane(!) but feel free to symptom spot with me.

bluefreckles Wed 02-Jan-13 15:33:48

Hello everyone. Well my AF was due on the 31st (I'm normally pretty damn regular) and still no sign AT ALL that's she's even on her way...
TMI but still have creamy white cm - quite a bit each day. Normally I have spotting before AF shows up or maybe so brown, but nothing.
I don't have too many other symptoms that I could note - I have been pretty emotional one way or another the last few days but that happens with AF too... Also I have had some instances of heightened smell. Nearly threw up in the supermarket earlier when a not-so fresh old lady stood next to me.
Not sure when I should test...

Elektra83 Wed 02-Jan-13 16:03:20

I'm trying to resist the urge to symptom spot as I am convinced that I can't be pg yet! However for the last week I have felt tired even though I am getting 8 hours sleep, was itchy all weekend, just on my legs but really itchy and have been feeling nauseous too!

I want to say I'm hoping I'm just being a crazy, but I had to admit I would be chuffed if it was pregnancy symptoms.

I think I'm just reading into it all and have probably got the flu coming instead! My whole body aches today too!

KittenCamile Wed 02-Jan-13 18:36:58

I gave in and did a test this morning and got a bfn but AF not due till sunday so am still crossing fingers.

I just want to be pregnant soooooo badly (as we all do!) I'm worried its all in my head but my boobs are so sore and I have a giant bloated tummmy, I cut wheat out for the last 3 days to see if it was that but its still there.

bluefreckles I would test now, your 3 days post AF's due date so stand a good chance, I don't know how you have held off for so long! Obviously you are far more strong willed.

My DP has made me promise not to test again till saturday so I don't get upset but I bought a 2 pack of first response today so we will see!

FabiOne Wed 02-Jan-13 18:57:36

Hello ladies

Can I join please? Ttc #1 for two years with zero BFPs in the past and this seems like a lucky thread.

AF due today but nothing so far, slight tummy ache which feels like AF.dont have another symptoms so anticipating AF arrival any time today or Tom :-(

bluefreckles Wed 02-Jan-13 19:51:20

I'm going to test in the morning. Still no sign of flo...
I'll let you know what happens.
This is my first time TTC, 2months in. I have never poas before!

DoctorWhoFan Thu 03-Jan-13 00:12:20

I can't test til 9th January. I promised myself I wasn't going to symptom spot, but it's impossible! Besides, I've been having all sorts of things going on that have been hard to ignore. I'm so badly hoping that I'm pregnant, after 2 years of trying. Time is running out for me with each passing cycle sad

bluefreckles Thu 03-Jan-13 06:32:06

I did a first response pregnancy test just now and it looks like BFN.
Not sure what's going on though as still no sign of AF. Do I retest in a few days?
Really confused now. Don't like this POAS lark sad

CrackerJackShack Thu 03-Jan-13 08:06:58

So I'm 8 days till testing today, and unlike last month, I have absolutely no symptoms of either a period or pregnancy. Last month this time I had sore boobs, cramping and bloating. This month, nothing.

Not sure if that's a good sign or not. :S

bluefreckles Thu 03-Jan-13 08:25:38

Hey cracker - I'm the same as you sad

CrackerJackShack Thu 03-Jan-13 08:36:22

If it's any consolation bluefreckles (and what kind of has my hopes up for this month) is when I got pregnant with DS1 I had no PMT symptoms or pregnancy symptoms whatsoever till about 2 weeks past when AF was due. That's super weird for me, as I usually have really bad PMT for about 2 weeks before AF.

bluefreckles Thu 03-Jan-13 08:55:52

Cracker - I also normally have signs of AF rearing her ugly head. Last month was convinced I was pg as had loads of symptoms for about a week and half prior to AF. AF came on 1st but only last 2 days which is rare.
Hopefully I'll start getting some positive symptoms soon then. How stressful?!
I thought I knew my body - apparently not!
Cracker - how soon after your missed AF did you get a BFP with your 1st?
Wishing you and I luck!

CrackerJackShack Thu 03-Jan-13 09:06:42

Blue, since I wasn't really ttc with number 1 I didn't even realized I'd missed AF until it was 2 weeks late and I started getting pregnancy symptoms different from my normal PMT (boobs felt REALLY different).

This is really my first time actively ttc and I have no idea what are symptoms or how long till a BFP! It's nerve wracking!

AhhYouWillYouWill Thu 03-Jan-13 11:47:03

well, AF came two days early for me last month and interrupted a lovely night away at a hotel my DH had got me for my birthday angry so annoying...

CrackerJackShack Sun 06-Jan-13 07:59:50

4 days till AF and no PMT or pregnancy symptoms whatsoever....

bluefreckles Sun 06-Jan-13 08:50:46

Same here cracker and I'm now a week late with two BFN under my belt (3rd & 4th Jan). Have ordered 20x Internet Cheapies as can't keep purchasing at £10 a go in.Boots!

CrackerJackShack Sun 06-Jan-13 08:54:10

A week late and still BFN's!!! Ugh, I'd be going insane!!! Poor you. sad
Fingers crossed though, cause it's not over till AF sings. smile

It was so much easier when I just fell pregnant by accident and wasn't paying attention to all these timings and dates.

bluefreckles Mon 07-Jan-13 15:02:39

Still no AF sad

sammisamsam Mon 07-Jan-13 16:11:53

Hello everyone,

Hopefully i can join you all in the anticipation!

I am not completely sure when I ovulated but i am currently on cycle day 21... cycle's usually 25-29 days

for the past week i have been feeling really sick, gagging, no appetite although i feel so hungry but as soon as i try to eat.. bam! gagging again. I also keep getting sore boobs that seem to go away and then return. today i started feeling crampy, not much but its there. I am also getting really spotty, I usually get 1 (and only 1) spot around AF but now i have 4 big zits come up (all on my face!) grrrr! and frequent trips to the toilet. also found some CM today which was clear and stringy!

What do you think???

Fingers Crossed that all you lovely ladies get your BFP!!

CrackerJackShack Tue 08-Jan-13 05:35:04

PMT symptoms this morning. Bloated, spotty, tender boobies and craving unhealthy food. sad

sammisamsam Tue 08-Jan-13 10:34:46

Cracker When I was pregnant before the first thing I noticed was that I felt like AF was coming... I felt so bloated and crampy, sore boobs, Miserable as hell and the tiredness was something else!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP.

On the other Hand I woke up at 10am this morning.... supposed to be in work at 9!!!! shock I don't think i have ever got out of bed so quick!

CrackerJackShack Tue 08-Jan-13 10:40:12

Sammisamsam, I don't think I felt like I was getting AF the first time I was. But since my first pregnancy was a bit of a surprise I didn't really pay attention. Wish I did!

bugoven Tue 08-Jan-13 17:21:52

cracker and sami I am CD28 and no obvious symptoms. Most exciting symptom spotting so far after what you said. Will continue to anti-symptomspot.
So tempted to POAS as my various Pregnancy aps tell me to but it's not going away if it's there so going to wait another week of I can smile

sammisamsam Wed 09-Jan-13 09:23:22

Well still no sign here either... apart from the very mild cramping that i have been experiencing... still sickly, tender boobs. the usual suspects! Maybe I am jumping the gun. hmm

CrackerJackShack Wed 09-Jan-13 11:53:11

Not quite so strong PMT symptoms this morning. Just bloating. I do remember feeling REALLY bloated before finding out I was preggers with DS...but then I get really bloated every month, so who knows. Still no ERTD, hoping to hold out to POAS till Friday.

SeriousStuff Thu 10-Jan-13 02:03:01

Might be a complete overreaction (and may just be new ov symptoms I haven't experienced before) as I'm only on CD14 but today have had very oily skin, awful metallic taste in my mouth when I eat something, bloating and the smell of my DH's face cream has made me feel nauseous every time he's come near me. We DTD earlier and had to breathe out near his face!

Obviously looking for these things at the moment so likely to come to nothing but anyone else had similar symptoms?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now