November 2012 BFP bus, part 2

(571 Posts)
JollyJock Sun 11-Nov-12 22:10:13

Hiya!

Grab a seat.

Gin and tea available.

Add me in, only on CD3 of cycle 4. TTC#1.

TinkyPeet Mon 12-Nov-12 00:00:05

Just making a bum groove but feel like poo so going to sleep. Could one of you lovelies add me to the list please? Cycle 2 bfp due 9-nov xx thnku

Dexidoo Mon 12-Nov-12 06:59:45

I'm still here too!

Dexi cycle 5 post mc BFP due 17th Nov

Not sure I can wait until Saturday to test though now! I'm getting a bit excited as I am now 11dpo and the last few cycles I've had a rubbishy short LP of around 10 days. I have the standard sore nipples (again probably due to poking) but not much else in the way of symptoms.

I get my progesterone result today and if it confirms I ov'd when I think I did I may just do a FRER tomorrow. grin

sparkle101 Mon 12-Nov-12 07:11:10

Hi all, getting on the bus but getting straight back off again, af got me. Five days early! I shall sit at the shelter in my warm coat, scarf and gloves and await the December bus. Good luck ladies!

33PinkLadyApple Mon 12-Nov-12 07:49:37

Hi ladies. 2nd go on the nov bfp bus as af arrived 3rd nov so i should just scrape in at the end with a bfp on a 27 day cycle. Fx.
Dtd last night and hoping ov any day.
I should be 34pinkladyapple now but cant change name on phone.

Passengers aboard

Haylebop12 - cycle 5 - BFP due 20/11
JollyJock - cycle 1 - bfp due 14/11
Cortana - cycle 13 - bfp due 18/11
Aquarius - cycle 7 - bfp due 14/11 ish
33pinkladyapple - cycle 4 - bfp due 30/11

Aquarius1 Mon 12-Nov-12 08:11:28

I'm hopping off too- af got me this a.m. 2 days early sad commiserations sparkle. Will keep you company at the bus stop.

Hi can I join please? Have been on and off various buses but got a bit stressed so backed away. Have chilled a bit so am back to say hi! I'm on cycle 6 but no idea when bfp due as cycles are still messed up. Lets say nov 30th to be on the safe side. Anyone got any idea how long til my cycles get more regular?
<hands around brew and biscuit

chookford Mon 12-Nov-12 08:41:48

Sparkle and Aquarius1 I am going to have to sit with you two at the shelter and wait for the next bus too af arrived this morning boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Good lucj everyone left on the Nov bus.. I will be keeping an eye on how eveyone is getting on!

Taking how are you doing my lovely?

TakingTheStairs Mon 12-Nov-12 08:45:55

Morning everyone. <looks around in wonder> this is a lovely bus. Top work JollyJock smile

I've updated the old passenger list, hopefully everyone is on it and the info is up to date. 6 BFPs is an impressive number, fingers crossed we'll have plenty more grin

Passengers On Board

November BFPS
Hai1998
Calmisthemantra
Pocopearl
Chocolateteabag
Grannyapple
Llama

TinkyFeet. Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 5th -9th
Littlepinkfizz Cycle 4 after 3rd mc. BFP due Nov 10th
Overanxiousunderstated Cycle 3 after mc. BFP due Nov 11th
JollyJock Cycle 1. BFP due Nov 14th
JellyCurls. Cycle 2 post cp BFP due Nov 15th (ish)
Tiggerishtom. Cycle1. BFP due Nov 15th
Brodicea. Cycle 3. BFP 16th Nov
Nicnicw. Cycle ? BFP due Nov 16th
TomDaleysTrunks. Cycle 1. BFP due Nov 16th
Dexi Cycle 5 post mc BFP due Nov 17th
FrogChops. BFP due Nov 17th
YesThisTime. Cycle 1. BFP due Nov 17th
Mrs Wajs. Cycle 1. BFP due Nov 18th
Cortana - cycle 13 - bfp due Nov 18th
Chookford. Cycle 2 after MC. BFP due 19th Nov
Haylebop12. Cycle 5 after MC. BFP due 20th Nov
Laptopgirl Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 21st
WavesandSmiles Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 21st
Mrskbpw. Cycle ?.BFP due Nov 24th
Pinkbuttons. Cycle 1 BFP due Nov 24th
Rockchick1984 Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 27th
Taking the Stairs. Cycle 3. BFP due Nov 28th
Pixie001 Cycle 2. BFP due Nov 29th
Weechops. Cycle 6. BFP due Nov 30th
33Pinkladyapple. Cycle 4. BFP due Nov 30th
QuietNijaTardis. Cycle 6. BFP due Nov 30th
MummyofTwo2012. Cycle 2. BFP due end Nov
Lollyshmollypop. Cycle 1. BFP due end Nov
Padster. Cycle 1 BFP due beg Nov

TakingTheStairs Mon 12-Nov-12 08:46:40

Chookford nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gutted for you sad
So sorry to hear that.

padster75 Mon 12-Nov-12 09:05:24

It's looking like my body has been lulling me into a false sense of security, symptoms all disappeared over the weekend, and this morning things are very ominous for AF, in fact I think she's arrived just is a bit shy think she knows I am not farking impressed. So the lesson learned is 7 days late could be the norm. I would have been very surprised had I have caught first month of trying and bought a lottery ticket, especially after it not being long since I came off the pill. So here's to another crack at the whip.

FX to everyone on 2ww

chookford Mon 12-Nov-12 09:08:36

thanks Taking the only upside is that my cycles appear to have sorted themselves out! I will wait at the bus stop with the onther lovely ladies and hope that Dec brings some much needed good news... I hope I dont see you on the next bus (in the nicest way possible... I am rooting for your bfp this month!!) x

TinkyPeet Mon 12-Nov-12 09:17:03

Morning ladies. So sorry to see some of you have af, wine for all of you. Xxx
Well I did my other cbd thismorning and got my bfp, 1-2 weeks which means I was probably right about ov'ing a few days after af.
If its ok with all of you though ill hang about for a bit? I have coffee and a big biscuit barrell?
Xxx

wavesandsneezes Mon 12-Nov-12 09:20:36

Hi everyone....waveandsmiles is STILL poorly so remaining wavesandsneezes for now, although it is more like waveslethargicallyfromthesofawhilstclutchingkleenexandcoughing But that is a bit too long a name!

So sorry to hear about the BFNs - thinking that is how our November wait will turn out too though, given I have been sick and therefore not DTD nearly enough sad

I won't pass around any travel snacks as I wouldn't want to share these horrid germs, but I have much lemsip and beechams in my bag if anyone else feels a bit poorly

Congrats tinkypeet!

chookford Mon 12-Nov-12 09:27:05

Tinkypeet woohooo!! congrats that is grear news!!!

TakingTheStairs Mon 12-Nov-12 09:27:21

TinkyPeet Congratulations! OV a few days after AF? wow, that was early.
My OV is going to be late cycle this month, so fingers crossed it's not too late to take hold.

Padster sorry to hear the witch has got you.

Chookford you're a pet, thank you. Please do still come on the bus for chats.

Gingerpanther27 Mon 12-Nov-12 09:29:17

Congrats tinkypeet xxx how is everyone this morning? My Internet has been playing up so I've just been lurking on my phone which doesn't seem to comprehend when I want to post something stupid phone passes round the bag of wine gums xxx

weechops Mon 12-Nov-12 09:48:49

tinkypeet congratulations! smile

chookford so sorry the evil witch got you. Fingers crossed for a lovely xmas bfp instead smile

cd10 today so gearing up for an epic bonkathon while I have dh home with me!

JellyCurls Mon 12-Nov-12 10:27:04

Found you all again. <waves hello while plonking down on seat and checking hair to make sure rains not made it curly again>

Congrats to tinkypeet and sorry to those af has got.

Cycle day 32 and 12 dpo for me. No symptoms to report at all unless no symptoms is a symptom <ponders this new idea and likes it>

Hope everybody on the new shiny bus is well x

chookford Mon 12-Nov-12 10:28:17

of course I will Taking I will still be keeping an eye on everyone on this bus... right I have the jaffa cakes out and the kettle on... who wants what?

Weechops thank you... I will have to try harder next month! Fx that this month is your month wear your dh out!!!! grin

TakingTheStairs Mon 12-Nov-12 10:50:31

Earl Grey for me please chookford
Yayay for your DH being home weechops

TinkyPeet Mon 12-Nov-12 11:00:20

Ooo chook I could go for a cuppa, dunno what I fancy tho? Maybe a Horlicks for when the electricians bugger off so I can have a poorly nap before begging docs to see dd lol

Haylebop12 Mon 12-Nov-12 12:09:57

Congrats tinky hoping my side paid at 2dpo is a symptom!!

weechops glad to hear you can get in with dtd this cycle.

jelly when are you testing?

Sorry about the evil witch arriving. Did she not know its rude to turn up without an invite?!

Nothing much to report but had done weird twitching this morning just above my pelvis. Like when you get a trapped nerve?
Still having a good feel for sore boobies but at around 5dpo I reckon I'm clutching as straws!

padster75 Mon 12-Nov-12 12:27:43

Please can I have a Teapig tea ........ <goes and sits somewhere near the back muttering about bloody hormones>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now