Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career ×

Could I be pregnant??

(4 Posts)
eurochick Wed 03-Oct-12 13:05:49

Well you could be and the test might have been too early. You had stopped contraception and were having sechs, so pregnancy is a possibility!

Sarah3006 Wed 03-Oct-12 12:36:06

No sorry Sunday as in the 23rd!

HaveALittleFaith Wed 03-Oct-12 11:35:27

You came off the pill Sunday? As in 5 days ago? Honestly I doubt you're pregnant already unless you fell pregnant on the pill. If you were getting such symptoms, I'd expect a positive pregnancy test. It could be a false negative due to it being too early but honestly I doubt you've even ovulated yet!
I think it's probably just stopping the pill to be honest. I would wait for another couple of weeks before you test. I'd expect your period to be due at least 4 weeks after coming off the pill.

Sarah3006 Tue 02-Oct-12 22:27:09

Hi,

I am just looking for some advice, I came off the pill last Sunday as me and my partner are trying for our second child. Since Wednesday I have been having stomach cramps (mild) backache, nausea, feeling tired and slightly sore breasts.
I have always had irregular periods but I fell with my daughter within a week of coming off my pill. I went to the docs this morning and he took a urine sample to test for pregnancy or an infection and both were negative, he put it down to maybe the start of a period. I never normally feel like this and didn't feel like this last time I come off the pill.
Could the test be wrong as it was done so early? When would I test again as I never know when my period is due?

Would really appreciate any advice smile

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now