Could I be pregnant??

(4 Posts)
Sarah3006 Tue 02-Oct-12 22:27:09

Hi,

I am just looking for some advice, I came off the pill last Sunday as me and my partner are trying for our second child. Since Wednesday I have been having stomach cramps (mild) backache, nausea, feeling tired and slightly sore breasts.
I have always had irregular periods but I fell with my daughter within a week of coming off my pill. I went to the docs this morning and he took a urine sample to test for pregnancy or an infection and both were negative, he put it down to maybe the start of a period. I never normally feel like this and didn't feel like this last time I come off the pill.
Could the test be wrong as it was done so early? When would I test again as I never know when my period is due?

Would really appreciate any advice smile

Thanks

HaveALittleFaith Wed 03-Oct-12 11:35:27

You came off the pill Sunday? As in 5 days ago? Honestly I doubt you're pregnant already unless you fell pregnant on the pill. If you were getting such symptoms, I'd expect a positive pregnancy test. It could be a false negative due to it being too early but honestly I doubt you've even ovulated yet!
I think it's probably just stopping the pill to be honest. I would wait for another couple of weeks before you test. I'd expect your period to be due at least 4 weeks after coming off the pill.

Sarah3006 Wed 03-Oct-12 12:36:06

No sorry Sunday as in the 23rd!

eurochick Wed 03-Oct-12 13:05:49

Well you could be and the test might have been too early. You had stopped contraception and were having sechs, so pregnancy is a possibility!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now