CB Trial - what on earth are we doing?!

(255 Posts)
DulcetMoans Mon 16-Jul-12 13:01:40

Thought it might be useful to have a place for the ladies doing the CB Trial to chat and ask questions.

All my kit turned up at the weekend and the amount of information was overwhelming. Thought I can't be the only one that might need a little help through this process, and a bigger fridge! So please come and join if you are taking part, we can get through it together.

AF due about 19th so assuming we start on CD1 (?) I will be peeing away from then!

Pipbin Tue 30-Oct-12 13:25:51

I have just started cycle 4. I have sent my samples and paperwork off.
Anyone else finished yet? What happened? Did you keep the CBFM that you had?

Pipbin Thu 11-Oct-12 23:22:51

Well the updiffed bit is done. You just need to sit back and enjoy that. At least it'll be too early for morning sickness etc.

It's a bit overwhelming! :-)

Pipbin Thu 11-Oct-12 22:49:17

What an exciting time you are having! Wedding and updiffed!

Yeah, I will do...I'm getting married on Saturday, so it will have to wait! :-)

EOD is a good plan.

Pipbin Thu 11-Oct-12 21:43:19

Hurrah, congratulations.

I suggest you email them and ask what to do.

We have decided on the EOD approach this cycle, regardless of what the CBFM says.

BFP for me today, though not sure this trial can take the credit, as that just told me when to stop shagging rather than when to start. :+)

Elly said we have to collect until CD60 of the BFP cycle, but the stickers only go up to day 48 or something. Should I start at day 1 of the next cycle?!

Ah yes, Clearblue didn't get my paperwork, so I missed the beginning of my cycle which ended up being 32 days. My first on the trial was 30 days. This one is gearing up to be similar, so far.

I've got a house guest from next Sunday. Think I'll shift it to the bedroom while she is here!

Then I won't collect samples for the week after the wedding, but also won't be testing either as it will be too early.

At least I'll win some OPKs for the next few months out of it :-)

DulcetMoans Sat 29-Sep-12 10:24:20

Must be shorter cycles. I've had a 26 day and a 28 day in the trial. See how long this one is. I had to empty the boxes, it all lives under my bed!

Strange how you ended up so far ahead of me...I'm halfway through my second cycle. The box of stuff is starting to annoy me now though :-/

DulcetMoans Fri 28-Sep-12 07:15:58

Lost = last

DulcetMoans Fri 28-Sep-12 07:15:41

I don't feel we had many announcements but there's probably only a small percentage of participants on this thread. I'm onto my lost box to be posted now. Just two weeks to go. Bit sad really, thought this would help!

Not for a while that anyone has mentioned. I'm just shagging loads this cycle and using the sticks to tell me when I can rest, not when to shag!

Pipbin Thu 27-Sep-12 21:05:40

So have we had any BFPs yet? Given that we have all been doing this the numbers seem to suggest that a higher than normal percentage of us should conceive.

Mine are in the lounge! Bit weird, but nowhere else to store the plastic boxes and wee bottles :-/

Clearly they do want rid, ha ha!

Pipbin Sat 22-Sep-12 14:36:01

I had my third box too. Thank goodnes I've got a cellar or I don't know what I'd do with them.

Ooh...and my pregnancy tests are the Plus version this time, not the basic ones. How exciting! My bathroom drawer is now rammed with their palaver!

CD7 of cycle 2 and my third box has shown up. Think they want rid of them!

Pipbin Mon 17-Sep-12 20:09:34

As a rule the days from OV to AF is the same each month give or take a day.
For most women it's between 10 and 16 days, but I think that 13 days is around average.

jessiethecowgirl Mon 17-Sep-12 09:36:50

Does anyone know how to figure out when AF is due from when you get your surge? Is it 14 days from the Smiley? I received my smiley a week ago, does that mean I'm 7dpo? Sorry for the silly questions grin

You're one step ahead of me at every turn, Pip! :-)

Pipbin Thu 13-Sep-12 22:05:49

I asked that Knicker, answer is just send paperwork when complete and boxes when full.

Ooh...not had a defective pot yet! Bored of collecting wee. At least H2B took the latest lot to the post office, ha ha.

Do I send 14 days' paperwork to cover the last 12 pots or send 7 with 7 to follow? Confused.

DulcetMoans Thu 13-Sep-12 20:35:17

Annoyingly I will have just one pot from cycle 2 to put in with all my ones from cycle 3. Not sure why that is so annoying, but it is.

Oh, and the pot I used this morning was split at the bottom. That was also annoying!

I just have normal sticks :-/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now