Second Time Shaggers, You know who you are......

(167 Posts)
MrsWajs Wed 30-May-12 19:51:44

For graduates of the First Time Frolickers and anyone else who wants to join in TTC baby number 2!!

TribbleWithoutACause Wed 30-May-12 19:54:10

Oh it's a bit comfy here isn't it!

MrsWajs Wed 30-May-12 19:59:22

smile It is indeedy Tribble

[nosily peers over the garden wall]

Save a space for me in about a years time! Good luck ladies... grin

haloflo Wed 30-May-12 20:10:13

Hello! Guess who is ovulating right now?

cherrycobbler Wed 30-May-12 20:21:29

Not me halo!!

Love what you've done with the place MrsW <looks round approvingly and installs CCTV cameras for better stalking>

kurlyvoice Wed 30-May-12 20:34:10

I'm here too! grin In limbo-land between ERTD (are we allowed to use that again instead of AF) and concentrated DTD time...

pixiestix Wed 30-May-12 20:37:31

Well hello Shaggers! grin

ERTD is definitely the pneumonic of choice. God love AriesGirl for coming up wth that one all those years ago.

TribbleWithoutACause Wed 30-May-12 21:02:44

Well it certainly isn't me.

Things have moved on since I was last thinking about such things, did you know fertility friend does an actual app? I had to log on to my laptop last time round.

haloflo Wed 30-May-12 21:15:40

Android app or just iPhone? Although I shouldn't be getting too obsessive...

I am so excited about my positive OPK. I'm only on CD16 so my body doesnt appear to be too broken despite breastfeeding. This compares to CD 40-something and CD 20-something last 2 cycles.

YellowButtercups Wed 30-May-12 21:22:31

Oooh! This is SO exciting! I'm going to really enjoy stalking you guys! ;-)

TribbleWithoutACause Wed 30-May-12 21:23:34

Halo Both, I've bought opk tests and I'll probably chart again.

I'd actually forgotten what non hormonal induced periods were like (sorry if TMI). Oh I feel horrid, this may actually be the couch to 5k I'm doing as well though.

Flickstar Wed 30-May-12 22:04:01

How exciting for you all!EEEEEK!

bunnygirl80 Wed 30-May-12 22:07:19

Ooh, it's nice in here.

I have my last pill to take tomorrow, then we're officially ttc again. I'm excited now, not so much at the prospect of another baby, but that I can now try out all the ttc apps on my iPad. And the clear blue digital with conception thingy is now available here, I felt like I missed out last time not getting a "your 5 minutes pg" or whatever it says grin

cherrycobbler Wed 30-May-12 22:31:13

ooh that is good news halo! My cycles returned when I dropped to two feeds (am only doing one a day at the moment) but still all over the shop.

i am excited about all the apps too! got to wait till the autumn... sigh. not too excited about starting the whole emotional rollercoaster, mad 2ww etc all over again though - going to try and be much more relaxed this time!

cherrycobbler Wed 30-May-12 22:31:53

ps flick you shd def take this as encouragement that childbirth can't be that bad if we're all so keen on doing at all again quite soon grin

YellowButtercups Wed 30-May-12 23:02:17

Bunny - I missed out on the Clearblue both times... Got 3+ wks, which told me nothing!

Is that you, FelicityFlick? Are you pregnant?!

YellowButtercups Wed 30-May-12 23:03:16

P.S. YellowButtercups - formerly WhiteRoses!

Ooh nice decor. Shame there is nowhere for a little gallery of our little wonders so far smile

MrsWajs Thu 31-May-12 10:04:18

Oooh it's so weird being back on here all proper like! Well after our chat last night MrW doesn't want to start TTC immediately but in the next 6 months or so which is fine by me, gives me a chance to get my head round it all. Still v excited to be back on a thread and listening to all the chat!

TribbleWithoutACause Thu 31-May-12 13:17:23

Is it isn't it, gosh I remember the first fred. Mr nice voice, the sheep and the 5am pregnancy test and me telling dh he'd 'knocked me up'.

YellowButtercups Thu 31-May-12 16:56:56

That seems so long ago *Tribble"..!

YellowButtercups Thu 31-May-12 16:59:23

Mind you, I don't remember the sheep at all... But then I got my BFP on 11.1.10, so think I might've been on the grads thread at that point?

pixiestix Thu 31-May-12 21:40:58

Haha, Buttercups you doofus, Flick is on our FB page, check the Who's Who grin

So, how is CrazyButterfly everybody feeling tonight? wink grin

cherrycobbler Thu 31-May-12 21:43:17

grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now