Winners' corner 2013. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(578 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Jan-13 09:57:43

Happy New Year.

Bonne chance for 2013, hopefully one of our fab prizes will be coming your way.

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 26-Mar-13 09:32:37

The winner of the AEG washing machine twitter competition is @DaisyBeeBee - congratulations!

moonbeggs Wed 27-Mar-13 10:54:31

I just received an Easter egg and a gorilla! Thanks, MN! grin

gazzalw Wed 27-Mar-13 14:48:18

Yes, me too Mooneggs! Thank you Cadbury's! Now the question is, who's going to crack first regarding the Easter Egg grin?!

SaltaKatten Wed 27-Mar-13 17:22:59

Gorilla and easter egg arrived here as well today. My girls are very happy and the gorilla will have to take turns sleeping in their beds =) Thank you Cadbury and MN.

pepperrabbit Wed 27-Mar-13 18:02:49

The delivery man looked quite confused when I explained I was signing for my gorilla and an Easter Egg grin
Both are very popular here - thank you.

AlexMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 28-Mar-13 11:04:37

leafmould wins an £100 Clarks voucher for taking part in their thread on first shoes. Congratulations!!

AlexMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 28-Mar-13 11:07:27

Congratulations to the following who win these great prizes for taking part in a VisitScotland thread on family holidays.

throckenholt and iseenodust who both win a family passes from the National Trust for Scotland (worth £168, Valid for one year)

Callofthefishwife who wins the 3 day family Edinburgh pass (worth £158)

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots and confusteling who win the 3 day family Explorer Passes from Historic Scotland (worth £116)

Well done to you all!

Leafmould Thu 28-Mar-13 14:15:26

Completely over the moon... Thank you so much Clarks and Mumsnet. My daughter and I really need new shoes, so we are extremely grateful.

Callofthefishwife Thu 28-Mar-13 16:05:18

Oh wow!!! I have won something!!! So pleased and excited.

Thank you so much.

FiftyShadesofTurkeyGravy Thu 28-Mar-13 16:27:11

My gorilla and Easter Egg arrived today - beautifully packaged too - thank you so much, Mumsnet and Cadbury's!! - it has made our day in this household, especially for 9 year old son! grin

ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 28-Mar-13 17:51:34

Congratulations to pupsysmum, winner of the Montezuma's Easter hamper in our Easter bonnet competition.

missorinoco Thu 28-Mar-13 20:58:40

Another thankyou for the gorilla and Easter Egg.

Tigerbomb Fri 29-Mar-13 20:40:25

Thank you for my gorilla and egg - it's scrumptious

Ikeameatballs Sun 31-Mar-13 22:18:16

Thanks for my tickets to CBeebies live!!

500internalerror Wed 03-Apr-13 16:17:01

Laramumsnet, my phone won't let me reply to your second pm... I'm not ignoring you!!! I'm going to try from a real computer at home later grin.

ChaoticTranquility Thu 04-Apr-13 17:18:27

My gorilla and egg arrived today grin

Thank you Mumsnet and Cadbury.

Easter egg eaten and gorilla cuddled loads - thank you Cadburys and Mumsnet

DisAstrophe Sun 07-Apr-13 21:40:27

Had a fun day out at cbeebies lives = good seat too! Thanks everyone!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Apr-13 13:47:40

sunnyshine wins a £250 JL voucher for completing the Specsavers Survey

NotAQueef Wed 10-Apr-13 16:16:30

Hi,
Can anyone from HQ tell me what is expected for the answers to the Cottage break competition this month?
You are asked to name the places shown in 4 photographs but is that (for example)If the photo of the castle were of Buckingham Palace would you want the answer as "buckingham palace" or the place where it is e.g london?

500internalerror Thu 11-Apr-13 08:49:17

Hello mn.... My prize arrived about 10 mins ago, & it's brilliant!!!! gringringringringringringrin It was like Xmas , so thank you very much smile

Alicadabra Fri 12-Apr-13 12:36:40

Hello MNHQ, when can we expect a winner to be announced for last month's Brittany Ferries competition? I've been optimistically holding off from booking my ferry just on the off chance... (or did my sleep deprived brain I just imagine that competition?)
Thanks!

dilanddan Fri 12-Apr-13 16:03:56

Can I just say a very quick and very HUGE thank you to Natasha from Mumsnet... We received a lovely email yesterday to say we had won the £500 Neilson Holiday vouchers, a very much needed weekend away in a luxury hotel and a cuddledry goody bag!! I was shaking so much, that my other half had to reply with all the relevant details (I hope it's ok that he put his name as he'll be the one in charge of booking!) Very much looking forward to a few nice trips away for our little girl's 1st birthday in July grin
Thank you so very much mumsnet smile

MrsShrek3 Fri 12-Apr-13 20:19:27

it's like Christmas day here... a huge box of books has just arrived, totally spot on for each of the three dc and a selection that DH and I will be squabbling over reading. we all love books, and to win £100 of them straight from the publisher was awesome. thank you mn and Harper Collins smile

busymummy3 Fri 12-Apr-13 22:43:38

Hi Mumsnet was just wondering if the March competition winners have been announced yet ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now