Winners' corner 2013. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(578 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Jan-13 09:57:43

Happy New Year.

Bonne chance for 2013, hopefully one of our fab prizes will be coming your way.

winkygirl Sat 09-Mar-13 08:14:14

Me too - grin much excitement in the Winky household!

angwan Mon 11-Mar-13 09:14:26

well done to all who have won prizes. I hav`nt won anything yet, but i have my fingers crossed xx

WheresMyCow Mon 11-Mar-13 09:20:20

gringringrin

Need I say anymore!!!

Thank you thanks

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Mar-13 10:12:10

Congratulations to buddasmum who has won a Dyson DC50 Animal handheld bagless vacuum cleaner.

Enter here for a chance to win a Dyson DC44 Animal handheld bagless vacuum cleaner.

LackaDAISYcal Tue 12-Mar-13 01:49:58

trying to enter the AEG comp, and it says I've already entered, but I have no recollection of this at all...can you confirm MN?

AlexMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Mar-13 12:20:33

Congratulations to bebejones who has won an £100 Currys PC world gift card for giving spring cleaning tips on a Currys sponsored discussion!

bebejones Tue 12-Mar-13 14:14:24

It's my lucky day! Thanks MN grin thanks

hellymart Tue 12-Mar-13 16:01:32

Congratulations to all the winners but I hope you get your prizes because I never got mine - won in November. I'm giving up now. Life's too short.

(3rd or 4th message... no response). Sorry to keep going on about this but I still have never received the prize I won back in November a 'laundry bundle'. I'm not that keen to do the washing but hey, a prize is a prize!! Did everyone else get theirs?

sunnymum44 Tue 12-Mar-13 21:01:53

OMG, I feel sick. I just got a message that I'd won £250 of Debenhams vouchers back in October sad I can't believe it, I didn't realise I had any private messages until I updated my MN app a couple of days ago and I think the email must have gone in to junk...... Am soooooo gutted. Have just messages Theotherhelen to ask if I can still have the prize..... Does anyone know what happens to prizes that aren't claimed? To add insult to injury, we have gone seriously overdrawn (£1000s) today as mortgage payment was double this month due to new rate change, and it's my birthday next week.... Not wanting anyone to get the violins out, it's just I am so shocked and upset that I might have missed out on such a lovely prize. If anyone can reassure me they wouldn't have given it away, it would make me feel much better tonight! Thank you smile

AlexMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 14-Mar-13 09:52:50

Hi sunnymum44, sorry to hear all this. We're looking into it now and will get in touch with you soon - hopefully with some good news grin

sunnymum44 Thu 14-Mar-13 11:41:47

Thank you Alex, really appreciate it. Fingers crossed! smile

AlexMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 14-Mar-13 17:31:45

The winners have now been chosen for the Wholegrain Goodness challenge - CheeseStrawWars wins £150 voucher for taking part as an official tester and SandWitch wins a £100 voucher for taking part as an unofficial tester. Well done to you both!!

SandWitch Fri 15-Mar-13 11:36:47

I have replied to your PM.
Can't tell you how delighted I am. May even have to add a bottle of wine onto the shopping list.
(And some whole grains of course grin)

ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Mar-13 17:51:40

The winner of our World Book Day costume competition is...*NettleTea*!!!

NettleTea Fri 15-Mar-13 21:21:44

Wooooooooooooo!!!
Thank you so much xxxx

whimsy Mon 18-Mar-13 09:53:05

hellymart I didn't get my laundry bundle either but was told that everyone had received theirs so assumed it had got lost in the post. I didn't hear anything else about it. Oh well

AlexMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 18-Mar-13 14:19:13

Well done to stuntnun who wins a £50 Love2shop voucher for taking part in a work and entrepreneurship survey!

laughalot Tue 19-Mar-13 11:47:08

The FA have been in touch today about the training session my son won thank you grin.

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 19-Mar-13 17:35:43

Congratulations to Crinkle who has won a Dyson DC44 Animal handheld bagless vacuum cleaner.

Enter here for a chance to win a Karcher Steam Sledge cleaner.

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 19-Mar-13 17:37:07

whimsy Method should be sending these out to you both asap. Sorry for the delay with this.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 20-Mar-13 16:07:21

hermancakedestroyer wins a £100 JL voucher for being part of the Birds Eye product test and Snog wins a £50 voucher for JL for sharing her teatime treats on the thread.

hermancakedestroyer Wed 20-Mar-13 18:46:40

I'm thrilled with my win grin thanks so much mumsnet flowers

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 21-Mar-13 16:41:58

Lilleththecat has won a £200 Love2Shop voucher for posting on the thread about TV shows for TalkTalk. Congratulations!

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 25-Mar-13 15:41:01

MAsMum wins a £250 John Lewis voucher for posting her best slogan ideas on the Cadbury Egg N Spoon thread.

MAsMum Tue 26-Mar-13 00:04:42

Thanks a million.This has just made my otherwise rubbish day ( My DD got her 1st injections and her 1st passport application got rejected due to our counter signatory not keeping his writing inside the white boxes on the passport form!) loads better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now