Winners' corner 2013. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(578 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Jan-13 09:57:43

Happy New Year.

Bonne chance for 2013, hopefully one of our fab prizes will be coming your way.

Thinking the same grin

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 14-Jan-13 10:43:13

MissRee wins a £50 Amazon voucher for reviewing the Infacol "Is it colic?" app - congratulations!

MissRee Mon 14-Jan-13 10:53:00

Thank you very much MNHQ!

mamatron Mon 14-Jan-13 11:35:17

I won the book, Father Christmas Needs a Wee in last lot of comps. Love Nicholas Allan, he of The Queen's Knickers fame, so thanks so much MN, much appreciated by my friend's DS to whom I gifted the book.

WheresMyCow Mon 14-Jan-13 11:51:19

Me too mamtron. Ds just looked at me when I gave it to him as if to say but christmas has gone grin

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 14-Jan-13 16:41:48

Muddledsheep wins a £200 John Lewis voucher for completing the survey for Olay Total Effects. Well done.

muddledsheep Mon 14-Jan-13 17:20:50

Thank you! Have never won anything before so am very excited!

Hi, just wondering where my 7forallmankind vouchers are? I had an email that said to give you a heads up if I didn't receive them by today and an email from 7forallmankind to say I had won but nothing since.

Pip224 Mon 14-Jan-13 18:53:34

I had an email to say I won the my childs declaration of love comp, for the guess how my I love you DVD. I replied to the email but have not heard anything since. Can you tell me whats going on please. Thanks. X

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 15-Jan-13 16:00:40

The winners of the insight annual round-up thread 2012 are:

Elkieb wins a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 worth c£180 courtesy of the team at TalkTalk

AmandinePoulain wins a whole years' supply of Aldi nappies from the folks at Aldi - worth c.£500

And GetKnitted and Doogle2 win 4 adult tickets to the new RA exhibition showcasing Manet early next year - worth £120.

Congratulations!

SucksToBeMe Tue 15-Jan-13 16:07:46

I won a AVEDA comp in Nov 12,but still have heard nothing from them,after numerous attemps to get in contact. Do you have a hitman that you can send over to 'rough them up a bit?' grin

Doogle2 Tue 15-Jan-13 21:26:43

Thank you do much - it's very exciting smile

Doogle2 Tue 15-Jan-13 21:27:41

so not do! I hate autocorrect!

gazzalw Thu 17-Jan-13 10:45:24

Have we missed the winners for last month's comps? Eternally optimistic....

Clawdy Thu 17-Jan-13 15:00:22

Yes,I wondered where they are...

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 17-Jan-13 17:23:32

Sorry for the delay in posting the December winners. Here they are:

Babycarmen won a PlayStation 3 and The Book of Spells bundle
leggie1995, mamatron, TheNightwearBeforeChristmas, hamish666, starlight36, WheresMyJinglingCowBells, jhill11, rainy12345, ellemm and DonnaRoll all won a copy of the book Father Christmas Needs a Wee
incontinentiabucket, CombineBananaFister and nutunit all won a Samsung Galaxy Ace handset from Tesco Mobile
RipMacWinkle won £300 to spend at UGG Australia
Imflabulous won a £100 voucher to spend at Charles Clinkard
Dawnest won an Oregon Scientific MEEP! plus accessories
cuppawithbiccies, princesssmitheee and britney92 all won a set of BabyTV DVDs
stopandgo, barb10, VinoEsmeralda, klwilliams, rachaellouise2, buzzybev, Rockyolive, littlepixiex, juleslucas and Mouseface all won a Speedo Sculpture® Swim Fitness pack
hurricanewyn won a Soap & Glory hand rescue gift set
cococrisp won a year's supply of Hot Key Books
ChristmasJubilee, tiggerkitty and SquirtedPerfumeUpNoseInBoots also won a set of Hot Key titles
zimbamummy, Nimbles, sarwal, threepiecesuite, happysouls, Kittee, neverwhere, MANDY151976, HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly and pieandpea all won a copy of A Creeply Crawly Song book
Bluelightsandsirens, peacemoon, JenniferHelen, Pip224, and stephgr won a copy of Guess How Much I love You on DVD

Congratulations all.

aaaaagh Thu 17-Jan-13 17:29:08

Please can you let us know who won the RAC comp.? Thank you

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 17-Jan-13 17:38:02

Also the winners of our RAC photo competition are:
SmethwickBelle who received the most votes and won a Deluxe Metal Woody Wagon Pedal
justshootmenow received the second highest amount of votes and won a ride-on retro Speedster worth £70
AnAirOfHopeForSnow received the third highest amount of votes and won a RAC-style patrol uniform
And twistybookworm was selected at random for voting and won a £100 Marks & Spencer voucher

Babycarmen Thu 17-Jan-13 20:40:14

Woo! So chuffed about the ps3, thanks MN! grin although DP is even more pleased!! I never win anything! Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive, can't wait. smile

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Jan-13 12:03:52

bulletwithbutterflywings Have you still not received this? Sorry about that. I will chase this up and pm you when I hear back.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Jan-13 12:21:11

KateByChristmas wins a Dyson for adding her tip to the feedback thread for the DC44

Lambethmum Fri 18-Jan-13 13:27:42

Hi Natasha! Is there any sign of the Method cleaning bundle? You said to contact you on the 14th if they hadn't been in touch. Thanks

leaharrison11 Sat 19-Jan-13 11:56:07

Where do i apply for the competitions im a newby

MiconiumHappens Sat 19-Jan-13 15:42:32

I was Katebychristmas thank you so much Dyson and MNHQ thanks

Thanks Natasha smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now