Winners' corner 2013. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(578 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Jan-13 09:57:43

Happy New Year.

Bonne chance for 2013, hopefully one of our fab prizes will be coming your way.

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 30-Apr-13 17:57:04

The April competition winners...

Substandard won £1,000 of Neilson Holiday vouchers

froggers1 won a Vileda Robot

houseoffallenwomen won £500 to spend at Mint Velvet

chubblaura won a return sailing from the UK to France with Brittany Ferries

charfree won a Farmyard Table and Chairs Set from Kids' Rooms

Noseynoonoo won a YouView box

horleyflyer won a copy of Guess How Much I Love You: Colours and Guess How Much I Love You: Counting

MamaFry, mufti, WigglyBraddins, scrumpy1, pinkandsparklytoo, chezvic, WennieB, verap, MakeTeaNotWar and prakattack all won a copy of either Guess How Much I Love You: Colours or Guess How Much I Love You: Counting and a pack of two cuddle robes.

Congratulations all. Please check your inboxes.

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 30-Apr-13 18:13:50

Also, sorry I did forget to post the March winners. These were...

YourHandInMyHand who won a family break at the Melfort Village in Argyll with VisitScotland

waitingforgodot who won a break for four at Celtic Haven

ikeameatballs and DisAstrophe both won a family ticket to CBeebies Live!

PinkPeach won a fresh bouquet of flowers every month for 12 months

greathat won a £100 worth of Crown's Breatheasy emulsion paint

ladyF won a year's supply of BEAR snacks and the opportunity to design their own special edition fact card

tiggerkitty, valsh, katylittlelady and tiggiewinkle also won a year's supply of BEAR snacks and a year's subscription to National Geographic and National Geographic Kids from BEAR

pryde won a personal colour analysis and £250 to spend at Kettlewell clothing

sugarthief won a luxury bathroom bundle from Dimplex and Roman at Home

ultraviolet47 won a signed copy of Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made

kublaikhan, cowmop, grease, insanityscratching and Doogle2 all won a copy of Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made

Finally faithma, Ilovejellysweets, justtired, tazarazamuffin and BigGapMum all won a year's supply of Ecover cleaning products.

justtired Tue 30-Apr-13 18:59:20

so excited that I won! All the people who know me know that I couldn't of won a better prize, my OCD will be in overdrive grin

thankyou so much Mumsnet thanks

Elkieb Tue 30-Apr-13 19:28:28

Does this mean it wasn't Mumsnet who sent me the love2shop vouchers?? So confused!

Doogle2 Wed 01-May-13 14:38:35

Thank you so much. I have a son who will love that book.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 01-May-13 16:48:57

Elkieb - the £50 Love2Shop voucher is from TalkTalk to apologise for the delay in getting the Samsung Galaxy tab to you! smile

Elkieb Wed 01-May-13 19:36:08

Katie, thank you!! I have new shoes thanks to mumsnet and talk talk <twirls> grin and of course, thanks for you

winkygirl Thu 02-May-13 20:22:19

I was a February winner but my prize hasn't arrived yet (£100 love2shop voucher from Warburtons)

sad I was notified 2 months ago. Does it normally take a long time? If so I will stop whingeing!

hoogervaaner Fri 03-May-13 12:26:51

I've just had a message from LaraMumsnet asking for my contact details, I gave them but am now concerned it was a genuine message. Can you confirm, thank you

gazzalw Fri 03-May-13 17:22:39

Hoogervaaner - she is a proper, bonafide member of the Mumsnet Team - she tends to do the book giveaways!

NatashaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 07-May-13 17:29:45

WinkyGirl you definitely should of received this by now. I have contacted the PR company about this and they are looking into this asap. Sorry about the delay.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 08-May-13 12:01:31

katiewalters wins a £250 JL voucher for posting her comments on the E.ON rewards sponsored discussion, congratulations!

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 09-May-13 13:58:45

lancasterkaren wins a £200 Vue cinema voucher for completing the panel health insurance survey, congratulations!

Noseynoonoo Thu 09-May-13 14:45:11

My YouView box arrived today - much quicker than expected!

The box was torn, unsealed and water damaged. Hopefully the contents will work but will have to wait until the weekend to have a moment to take a proper look.

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Wed 15-May-13 11:52:41

OOh! I have just found the COmpetitions page! <<excited>>

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 15-May-13 13:23:28

Magnolia74 and Kelandab win a £250 voucher for John Lewis or itunes for completing the survey on children and glasses/ contacts. Well done!

Substandard Wed 15-May-13 19:26:06

Thank you so much for the holiday vouchers - I NEVER win anything. Family massively overexcited. Can't wait to go now!

insanityscratching Fri 17-May-13 14:06:45

Thank you, our copy of Timmy Failure arrived today. It looks great and it will be dd's bedtime story book for the next week or two.

Doogle2 Fri 17-May-13 14:36:49

My copy of Timmy Failure also came today. Thank you. One very happy 9 year old smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-May-13 11:04:38

Firewall and Lurleene both win an £80 PizzaExpress voucher for adding their comments on the new PE menu for children thread.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-May-13 14:06:58

Glitterfairys wins a £100 baking hamper for adding her comments to the Stork World Baking Day sponsored discussion.

Doughnutmaestro Mon 20-May-13 18:03:48

Marking my place...

gazzalw Wed 22-May-13 08:41:36

MNHQ has the winner been announced for the April/May comp (the one with the four photos of landmarks to identify) for the holiday vouchers....And out of interest what were the answers - this one had a very strong North Eastern bent or so I thought!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 22-May-13 13:40:58

floodwoman23 wins a £50 love2shop voucher for completing a survey via the panel thanks to everyone who did the survey

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 22-May-13 20:48:11

leeloo1 wins a £50 Mothercare voucher for sharing her views on the new Edmonton store. Well done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now