PINK NINTENDO DS LITE - looking for one? we got one here - ordered sunday, arrived today, reasonable price

(16 Posts)
ROSEgarden Tue 29-Jan-08 14:19:57

hi dumb Q but are these compatable with all the games in uk?

tissy Fri 14-Dec-07 16:43:04

thanks for the recommendation, nailpolish.

Dd's arrived today, and I have been able to track it all the way over from Hong Kong!

tissy Fri 07-Dec-07 14:46:12

well, I've just ordered one for dd's birthday (January), so fingers crossed!

bubblerock Fri 07-Dec-07 14:40:07

The R4 is brilliant - get it from dealextreme, very good value.

tissy Fri 07-Dec-07 14:33:31

it also looks as if they have the bog-standard pink one for less!

GingerBearingGifts- I hear you can use them to download games too... I was told the otherday of someone doing exactly that and burning say 10 games to memory card.... for free! illegal, of course smile

nailpolish Fri 07-Dec-07 14:20:53

bump for anyone in search of a pink ds...

GingerBearingGifts Fri 07-Dec-07 11:50:53

Aww, bless your DD2 - that's an easy one to sort out!

By the way, DH has bought something called an R4 for the DS- it is a memory card that fits into the game slot - there is a USB adapter and you can download music and videos from the web so that you can use the DS like an ipod.
They are only on sale online apparently at the moment - Nintendo are worried as they can be used to download games for free too.

nailpolish Fri 07-Dec-07 11:46:09

god knows ginge

they do it on purpose, thats for sure

nailpolish Fri 07-Dec-07 11:45:36

dd2 wants a new red crayon and a jotter grin

GingerBearingGifts Fri 07-Dec-07 11:43:39

Why do the manufaturers do this? Its the same with the Wii - going for silly money on Ebay.
You'd think they would know there would be a huge surge in demand and manufacture accordingly.

Wonder what next years must have might be?

NomDePlume Fri 07-Dec-07 11:42:33

How sweet smile

I have only got DD a handful of bits so far. She doesn't want anything big this year so it lots of little things. The only thing she asked for was 'make up in a posh box'

GingerBearingGifts Fri 07-Dec-07 11:41:53

thank goodness you found one!

I must have had a 6th sense about a possible dearth this time - as I bought one for DD in October (Argos plus nectar points)

Come to think of it, I recall a helpful chap in Toys R Us warning me that there might be a shortage at Christmas.

nailpolish Fri 07-Dec-07 11:39:56

dd is going ot be delighted. shes been such a good girl recently i really wanted to get her something she has asked (politely!) for in her letter to santa

and i have seen them going for silly money on ebay etc

NomDePlume Fri 07-Dec-07 11:37:31

LOL, I thought you were selling yours on here for a minute then.

I thought, "why has she ordered it if she doesn't want it?"

Was worried you were turning into a Hun

<shudder>

nailpolish Fri 07-Dec-07 11:36:19

here

dh uses site for games etc, its reliable, we ordered sunday and it came today! with free nintendogs game and european adaptor

i am so relieved...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now