HELP!! ANNE GEDDES-esque PHOTOGRAPHERS???

(7 Posts)
MamaMammalon Tue 27-Nov-07 20:59:32

I really want to have some Anne Geddes-esque photos taken of DD for DH (and Grandparents) for Christmas- does anyone know of anyone?
Many thanks

nobodysfool Wed 28-Nov-07 17:10:17

Cant believe i am recommending my last employer but.....Portrait place do 'character photography' which is similar to anne Geddes work.They are based in most Debenhams stores.Where do you live i may be able to recommend a studio /photographer.

bobsmum Wed 28-Nov-07 17:12:55

Agree - Portrait PLace or Pixifoto will do this sort of thing - do you mean like babies in plant pots etc ?

nobodysfool Wed 28-Nov-07 17:15:35

TBH i wouldnt recommend pixi photo.They are the sister company of portrait place and not really the same standard of photography.

bobsmum Wed 28-Nov-07 17:18:33

There's a permanent pixifoto digital studio in my local Mothercare World as opposed to the market stall types that wheel around Boots with a scabby sheepskin grin This one is actually very good, but I guess it's a bit of a lottery.

Went to Portrait Place once in Luton and was scarred for life!

nobodysfool Wed 28-Nov-07 17:24:34

Thats a shame we were always better trained in p/place.Hope you complained.

silkyx1905 Thu 25-Feb-10 19:12:27

Portrait Place are not the 'sister company' of PixiFoto. They are the SAME company, just different branding. PixiFoto in Mothercare stores and Portrait Place in Debenhams. The same photographers work in both.
I have had photographs done at both, as there are two relatively local to me. I can't fault them at all. Great value and customer service compared to other photographers I have taken my children to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now