waiting for my waters to be broke......

(15 Posts)
tamster83 Thu 14-Mar-13 14:07:27

and waiting and waiting ! was told half 10 and still waiting now for more midwifes to come on shift fed up and tired befor ive even started

Nicole007 Thu 14-Mar-13 14:21:55

Eek! Hope it gets going soon. Will probably be in the same situation tomorrow, getting induced tomorrow afternoon. Absolutely bricking it already!!
Good luck!

tamster83 Thu 14-Mar-13 15:31:45

thank you . waters finally broken yay just need to get it started now dont want the drip ! any ideasssss

Poledra Thu 14-Mar-13 15:34:59

Glad it's finally been done! I had to have my waters broken all 3 times - midwives told me I had very strong membranes. I wasn't sure whether it was something to be proud of or not confused

Get yourself moving, can help get things started <remembers walking round the hospital with DD3, hoping not to squelch grin>

tamster83 Thu 14-Mar-13 16:46:39

nothings worked gotta have the drip soooo shitting it now only had it once n was the worse birth ever :-(

Pontouf Thu 14-Mar-13 16:54:34

Tamster thinking of you. Don't forget each birth is different. This one may be great! Good luck, keep calm and update when you can! You'll be meeting your baby soon! smile

catlady1 Thu 14-Mar-13 16:56:56

Oh bless you. I'm booked in to be induced monday and I'm dreading it! I'm still really unfavourable at 41+ weeks so I might well go the same way as you. Try to be positive, nothing says it will be like the last time! Good luck, let us know how you get on!

MrsBucketxx Thu 14-Mar-13 17:00:00

I was imfuced both times and the second time was much easier I had an epi dural at the same time as the drip hood luck, your baby will be here soon.

MrsBucketxx Thu 14-Mar-13 17:00:23

good luck not hood

Pontouf Fri 15-Mar-13 18:04:26

Any news Tamster? smile

Nicole007 Fri 15-Mar-13 22:15:14

How did it go?
Here I am in the same position as u were. Had gel, got contractions about every 5 and waiting to get my waters broken!

tamster83 Sat 16-Mar-13 05:29:43

baby was born at 12:12am 15/03/13 weighing 10lb was the worse birth so far utterly horrendous sooo glad its over had an epidural his shoulders got stuck so it was all panic I tore quite bad and was throwing up constantly and lost just over 2 pints of blood
. how is everybody else doing
nicole ? u still waiting ?

cat lady dont be totally panicked by my birth my last induction was the best and quickest birth ive had with waters broke at half 2 baby out by half 6 no stitches and home the same day and he was 9lb1oz so good luck x

catlady1 Sat 16-Mar-13 14:26:09

Congratulations! I'm sorry your birth was so horrible, I'm sure it's all worth it now though!

As for me... I'm in labour now! grin well I think I am anyway. Have been having pains since yesterday afternoon, lost my bloody show last night and now I'm contracting every five minutes or so. Just waiting for them to get a bit stronger and longer before we leave for the hospital!

tamster83 Sun 17-Mar-13 05:05:55

yay thats good u cant have been that unfavorable then ... goodluck !
(thats if u have not given birth already)

Nicole007 Tue 19-Mar-13 22:57:39

Had a little girl on sat morning at 2am
Now am recovering from my emcs. Oh well. My girl is perfect though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now