Note: This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Where to buy a Pacapod (Portland) bag?

(4 Posts)
soandsosmum Sun 29-Jul-12 11:48:26

arg so in love with this range! Sooo need to have it as a Christmas present I reckon :-) (dc2 due in dec)

anyone found a good discount place?
ebay?
amazon?

Worcestercat Tue 24-Jan-12 18:24:33

Oh dear- I am having the same problem. Think mummy and little me have 10% off if you sign up to emails. Hoping for a bit more of a reduction!

Oops! RRP is actually £120, but it is available online at £110. Any good places to look for a better deal?

Hi ladies

I think I'm pretty sold on the Pacapod range and the Portland version in particular. However despite searching for AGES online I can't find any retailers doing this bag at a discount or on any kind of offer at all.

For anyone who already has a Pacapod, can you recommend the best place to buy it from please? The RRP for the Portland is £110, so any improvement on that would be great!

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now