This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Changing bag recommendations please!

(4 Posts)
pramsgalore4 Thu 09-Jun-11 11:16:06

skip hop are fab, long strap and 2 short straps to clip bag on to handle bar, so many pushchairs now have handlebar that will not allow you to hang a changing bag from or they hang in the way of the shoping basket

Ginabraz Fri 18-Feb-11 10:20:02

Look at the Il Tutto Nico - they are very roomy and are also wipe clean but the quality is excellent. They come in black, navy and berry.

malachysmum Sat 29-Jan-11 19:52:26

Do you know you can get free ones from boots if you join the parenting club. There is so much money you can spend on babies, spend it on some lovely stuff they can grown into, it gives you an up feeling when they are big enough to wear something adorable.

Milkybrew Sat 29-Jan-11 16:30:00

I quite like the cath kidston bags as they seem roomy and practical, but some people have mentioned the quality being an issue. Also they are quite pricey, id happily pay if it would last me right through but not sure it will. Does anyone have recommendations for similar bags? I liked oilcloth for the wipe clean aspect! Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now