Note: This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone got a pacapod logan bag?

(6 Posts)
maxpower Mon 06-Sep-10 20:11:44

Is it any good? The reviews on here seem to suggest it is. In particular, is the chaning pod roomy? and how wwll does the feeding pod keep things warm/cool?

thanks

maxpower Tue 07-Sep-10 15:38:52

bumping

BadgerBoy Fri 29-Apr-11 20:33:39

Also interested in this - anyone?

OompaLumpa Sat 14-May-11 23:48:18

Hi i dont have the logan but have a friend who does and she rates it. I just got the coromandel as a present. It arrived today so havent had a chance to play with it yet but it looks lovely!

Guildfordnanny Mon 27-Jun-11 11:14:12

I have Pacapods but have never used the outer bag. It has been much simpler to just use the pods on there own. I find them very roomy. My changing pod has a complete set of clothes for each child in, two nappies each, sudocrem, pack of wipes, nappy sacks etc in. I have tried to swap to a different changing bag and couldn't fit anything near as much in. The pods look small but are deceptive. I have to say the feeding pod with having two is always full of snacks, cups, wipes, bibs, cutlery, pouches of food etc. I usually end up taking a bottle in an insulated holder if we need something cool or using another pod for the cold stuff. The pods are the best changing / feeding system I have used but like I said I found the outer bag a waste of money. We have six smaller pods, two food, two changing and two for toys.

fiorentina Tue 12-Jul-11 18:33:28

I've got a Portland and I really like it. I do take the pacapods out separately too though, when I just want a smaller bag. They are good, fit a lot in, deceptively so, and I do like the outer bag for a day out, lots of space for my things as well as his.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now