This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

ERF retailer in North West?

(5 Posts)
StuckOnARollercoaster Sat 12-Jan-13 16:44:47

Hi, so the only new thing I know I want to buy is an ERF car seat - thanks to all on here that are promoting the safety of these seats.

Have been looking but I can't seem to find someone in the North West - securatot are in Wiltshire, in car safety are in MK and Belfast and babycare are in Bromley.

I'd like to ideally go to a retail store, to take a look at them to understand the differences and how they attach. My car changes quite often - every few months because other half is a trader and keeps selling what I'm driving! Happy to drive a couple of hours - but all those places are at least 3-4 hours minimum one way.

Can anyone advise? I know Mamas & Papas now have the Cybex Sirona, and Mothercare are starting to stock something but would be good if there was someone independent that stocks more than 1 option.

Thanks

Oodhousekeeping Sat 12-Jan-13 17:11:07

Think there is one around Wigan/Warrington, can't remember as we bought ours online in the end as we wanted a TWE and none I found stocked them.

If you scroll down on this site you will find a list of stockists in North West and the ranges they stock. Pram World in Wiggan looks to have a good range or you could try a few of them if close enough to you.

sleeplessinderbyshire Sat 12-Jan-13 20:13:29

Paul Stride in York are really good but that may also be a long drive for you

StuckOnARollercoaster Sun 13-Jan-13 12:20:34

Thanks all
A trip to Wigan Pramworld has been booked with my MIL!
If I still want some more options, then may do the trip to York anyway because I grew up not far away and there are still some family that way so we could combine it with visiting some relatives!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now