Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

New blog posts, 17th-23rd Feb

(66 Posts)
DillyTante Sun 17-Feb-13 10:21:51

Two from me this week:

Say it with a magazine
and my cool shed

Hope you are all having a good weekend smile

AMillionMilesOfFun Sun 17-Feb-13 12:28:04

Hello!

This weekend, the boy and I raided our enormous pipe cleaner stash to make animal finger puppets.

lifeafterdebt Sun 17-Feb-13 14:05:51

Cut backs dictate my local CAB is closing. Wrote this in disgust.
lifeafterdebts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/american-clergyman-activist-and-leader.html

gardeningmum Sun 17-Feb-13 16:40:34

Its a Shrub which flowers in my garden from June to November

out2playinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/floral-friday-family-friendly-shrubs.html

azulita Sun 17-Feb-13 16:43:12

And here's a 'story' about hamsters ... in French! http://www.agreenmouse.com/quest-ce-que-cest-cest-un-hamster/

borninastorm Sun 17-Feb-13 17:19:24

I got a nice insight into the world of teenage girls at the All Time Low Gig in London instead of the romantic valentines night I would've liked.

Craftsonsea Sun 17-Feb-13 19:36:36

I once again failed to write anything craft related (oops!) and instead got in a right old huff about the level of support for Oscar Pistorius and how abusers don't have watch out written on their foreheads

BustyDeLaGhetto Sun 17-Feb-13 20:26:26

"Like the Incredible Hulk with Tits"

theluckyapple.wordpress.com/

PavlovtheCat Sun 17-Feb-13 21:17:48

I have two. One crept in by the skin of it's teeth last night. and one is from this afternoon. My I have been busy procrastinating
vacuuming causes back pain. fact

Taking Control Back: Expert Patient Programme

Latest post is a bizarre take on my son forming his attachment with me - please enjoy - attachment disorder or coincidence

StewieGriffinsMom Mon 18-Feb-13 08:19:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cjfriess Mon 18-Feb-13 08:39:23
doradoo Mon 18-Feb-13 10:54:04
StephanieDA Mon 18-Feb-13 11:01:22

My son says I'm becoming a real feminist www.communicatingwithkids.com/feminism-and-values/

MmeLindor Mon 18-Feb-13 12:13:02

Loved this interview with Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler

Is it just me who thinks he is a grumpy old man?

Btw, if anyone has a blog post that would be suitable for Jump! Mag could you get in touch. Looking for writers - can't pay but happy to link back to your blog (as long as it isn't adult themed)

borninastorm Mon 18-Feb-13 13:17:25
JerryLeadbetter Mon 18-Feb-13 14:49:52

I have been finding out what toddler beds are available out there, now that we are ready to ditch the cot!

IzzieA Mon 18-Feb-13 16:01:38

Organised, Moi? The latest blog post about how I never quite manage to leave the house on time with everything I need for the day ahead.

izzieanderton.blogspot.com/

TheNewson Mon 18-Feb-13 16:58:45

But just as my husband can't help hoovering the big vac with a mini Henry desk vac, I can't help leaving all the lids loose on the jars.

thenews-on.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/a-whore-in-kitchen_18.html

RecipeJunkie Mon 18-Feb-13 17:44:34

because I'm staying at my mum's with the kids this week, I got to read a paper this morning, which meant I got to read about another 'new' parenting theory and from what the minimalist parenting theory says about feeding kids, I started to think about what has saved my sanity when trying to feed my own kids. I'd love to hear your tips - we're not necessarily talking food here - more dinner time survival strategies.

StewieGriffinsMom Mon 18-Feb-13 20:44:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mumsmakelists2 Tue 19-Feb-13 07:20:10

I've counted - to resolve an argument - the number of things we buy to keep the house very vaguely clean and organised - 75 different things! How can that be ...?

Yesterday we all went to the beach

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now