Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Anyone out there? Come and introduce yourself and your blog!!

(261 Posts)
Craftsonsea Thu 31-Jan-13 09:43:37

Hello, I would love to read more blogs by people on this network and I'm sure others would too! Please introduce yourself and your blog and drop in your url, twitter handle and facebook page so we can all try and find some new things that might interest us! I'll start eh?
I write CraftsonSea which is non pretentious crafty stuff wink sewing, silversmithing, cooking, the odd rant, sometimes a bit of photogaphy or Essex stuff. My facebook page is over here and I tweet at @craftsonsea
Right who's next?

dippingintoes Tue 30-Jul-13 12:20:59

Hello
Temp name change

I have recently joined the blogging network and want to see if I can just get some more readers and followers.

so - ahem - here's my blog. a white blank page which I used all through my infertility and IVF and now just generally rant/write about stuff in the news/having a son/family stuff.

thanks for reading smile

Ujjayi Thu 25-Jul-13 14:41:49

Hi everyone. I'm new to blogging too......although I actually set up the blog a year ago, I didn't actually post until July this year blush.

My focus is explained by the blog title smile

artfashionlife.net

Flatasawitchestit Mon 22-Jul-13 00:06:47

My blog

blog

Flatasawitchestit Mon 22-Jul-13 00:05:23

I'm new to blogging. Originally I wanted to talk about clean eating in my blog and how its changed my life. However its moved onto life, death, Breast feeding, unlikely earth mother moments, midwifery and lots of ranting.

I'm also on fb lovefoodloveme - please check it out :-)

hfenwick329 Fri 19-Jul-13 15:47:26

Hi folks i,m Helen, Newby blogger here. Like me you've been making contingency plans for the school hols with SAS precision but you know as well as I do the best laid plans just melt, i thought trying to keep my kids away from the Xbox this summer would be a challenge , think again, stumbling on simple but affective card game called SNAPFIT on the website has saved the day, my other girlfriends think the games a life saver and bought some.
£7.99 we thinks isn't much for peace of mind this summer and content kids, www.snapfit.org.uk .....good luck folks !!!!

Jamila19 Fri 19-Jul-13 12:47:31

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

bakingbeardy Thu 18-Jul-13 21:28:20

I'm Nick, newlywed and baking blogger. Would love for you to check out my blog, www.bakingbeardy.com, for cookbook reviews, recipes and London food outings!

pilotbecky Wed 17-Jul-13 18:49:23

Hi there, lovely to be part of the community! I split up from my husband last year and have been blogging about my experiences, feelings, adventures - and crucially, about my kids and how they've coped with it all. Please come and have a read and leave comments if you have the time. bebraveandlookup.blogspot.co.uk/

Many thanks!

greenmango1 Tue 16-Jul-13 04:17:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Shivangi Sun 14-Jul-13 09:54:28

I am Shivangi and I blog about how my now 10.5 month old has been turning my life world upside down !..
amayzon.wordpress.com/

SuffolkNWhat Fri 12-Jul-13 17:29:39

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to blogging but have written guest posts for a few others on the MN Network, I have started a new blog in response to my diagnosis of severe antenatal depression (for the second time), it's a mixture of that and causes that mean a lot to me (such as Bounty Mutiny which I'm a big part of on Twitter)

Blog: spiralingdowntheplughole.wordpress.com/
Me on Twitter

twinteresting Fri 12-Jul-13 16:08:19

lurk

mumsdotravel Tue 09-Jul-13 13:34:21

Hello everyone, I don't know if anyone's still reading this thread, but will post anyway. I'm Gretta, married with 2 kids, 14 and 10. I'm recovering from surgery and am using the time to explore new blogs and forums. My blog is http://mumsdotravel.com and it's all about family travel, days out and holidays

Theladyisnotramp Mon 08-Jul-13 20:10:04

Ok I'm officially confused, how do I make my link blue??

Theladyisnotramp Mon 08-Jul-13 20:08:30

http://theladyisnotramp.wordpress.com

This might work better ;)

Theladyisnotramp Mon 08-Jul-13 20:07:53

Hey, I'm Dominique my blog is;

www.theladyisnotramp.wordpress.com

It is a lifestyle blog, covering anything and everything. Its pretty light hearted, I keep my personal views to myself, as I wanted my blog to be really breezy and an escape from heavy subjects. I offer great style tips for mums and kids, recipes I like, places to visit etc..
I've had some really good feedback so far and open to all advice.
I'm in the northwest and I'm on twitter @DominiqueCulsh and instagram Theladyisnotramp

Hoping to connect with some more blogging mummy's on here.

doradoo Mon 08-Jul-13 12:19:26

Hi all, I blog/tweet/fb as Expat Emma - my blog is about my life in Germany - with lots of food and wine thrown in!!

Emma's Expat Adeventures
Facebook
@expatemma on Twitter
Expat Emma on Pinterest.

Think that covers it all wink looking forward to having a browse through your blogs!

sewingmummy Mon 08-Jul-13 11:19:15

Hello! I'm a brand new member of the Mumsnet bloggers network...I like to blog about my vintage finds and latest crafting project. Looking forward to reading other Mumsnet blogs!

www.pouchbags.blogspot.co.uk

and I'm on twitter here:
@pouchbags

gardeningmum Sun 07-Jul-13 08:03:07

Hi everyone

I blog about kids gardening and outdoor play. It all started when i needed to get my son outside and playing in the garden. I love writing the blog and taking photos for it.

www.kidsinthegarden.co.uk

Twitter @kidsandgardens

I'm also on pinterest and facebook as kidsinthegarden.

Happy blogging

holistic Sat 06-Jul-13 14:13:39

http://www.bodysystemshealth.co.uk/
Look on this website for complimentary therapies, breastfeeding advice and support. Leave message on contact page and will contact you.

Olivia

babybouncer Fri 05-Jul-13 21:56:48

Hello! I'm fairly new to blogging and love it, although it is so hard to find the time to write posts. I'm a teacher, wife and mum of two blogging about trying to juggle working and family life and remembering to enjoy it all.
You can check out my blog at commonsensemum

Hello!! I'm Emma and I blog at Me, The Man & The Baby .. It's mainly about family life in general and what ever else life chucks my way.. I'm on twitter @MeTheManAndBaby smile

tweety76 Tue 02-Jul-13 13:45:34

Hi.
I blog daily about home educating my son. There are reasons given for why we took him out of mainstream education, what we do and links to resources that we use.
I have a little 3 year old who is still in nursery but he will be joining the home education adventure soon!

Come and have a look! 'Home School Prestwich' on the bloggers list.

Thanks.

VCo99 Fri 28-Jun-13 18:22:09

Oh dear, Error! Hopefully this will take to my blog...

www.rascalandroses.blogspot.com

wink

VCo99 Fri 28-Jun-13 18:08:42

Hi!

My name is Verity and I'm a first time mum currently on Maternity leave. My husband is in the Army and shortly to deploy to Afghanistan, but amongst the madness I've found Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and the world of Upcycled, shabby chic and vintage furniture. I'm now on a mission to find/make/acquire beautiful "stuff" for our home - wherever we may be!

You can read my blog about my life and loves here: Rascal and Roses

I'm also on Twitter Rascal and Roses and soon to be on Facebook!

I look forward to meeting you all. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now