Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Anyone out there? Come and introduce yourself and your blog!!

(261 Posts)
Craftsonsea Thu 31-Jan-13 09:43:37

Hello, I would love to read more blogs by people on this network and I'm sure others would too! Please introduce yourself and your blog and drop in your url, twitter handle and facebook page so we can all try and find some new things that might interest us! I'll start eh?
I write CraftsonSea which is non pretentious crafty stuff wink sewing, silversmithing, cooking, the odd rant, sometimes a bit of photogaphy or Essex stuff. My facebook page is over here and I tweet at @craftsonsea
Right who's next?

Hey everyone,

I'm Eden, I moved into a flat recently with a MASSIVE 'garden'. I say 'garden' because it was overgrown and I've dug some amazing things up like a shopping trolley. I'm slowly turning into a gardening bore and instead of inflicting my endless excitement about my garden on my friends I'm writing about it.

My plan is eventually to be able to grow loads of food, feed myself. keep some rescue hens and slowly turn into Felicity Kendal in the good life. I'm stubbornly doing it all myself. My back aches, I've given up on having nice nails and I have bramble thorns and wood splinters but I love being outside and the pride I have in my efforts make that last cup of tea at the end of a heavy really special.

If you'd like a read I can be found here kohzeekitchen.wordpress.com/

Hope you all enjoyed the lovely long weekend

for some reason the page doesn't display properly when you click it so you might have to click the header smile

KateDavis Tue 07-May-13 22:10:03

Hello everybody,

I'm new to Mumsnet, but I've been blogging since 2007 (before I had children). I originally started writing about productivity and goals, but having been mostly away for it for a few years I've noticed I'm moving towards house renovating, parenting and crafting (particularly digital scrapbooking).

I'm going to have have a look at some of your blogs now and I hope some of you come and visit me too.

www.darktea.co.uk/blog

muminthealps Tue 07-May-13 22:12:38

Hi all. I am Ingrid a Dutch journalist and mum of an 11 year old boy and a 10 year old girl. I love to write!!!! Nowadays I write about my expat life, about raising bilingual children and about everyday life, living abroad. I am currently based in Switzerland. You can find me on: http://living-in-an-expat-bubble.blogspot.com

Toytasting Thu 09-May-13 13:53:53

Hey all, I am Richa and I blog at ToyTasting an online video review channel on toys. In my blog I cover toy reviews and other interesting stuff happening in the toy industry.
Besides this I also run a YouTube Channel dedicated to toy reviews with over 200 videos and 7.5m+ views. We can connect on Twitter @toytasting or Facebook www.facebook.com/toytasting.
Looking forward to connect with all you parents.

DrawMeADream Fri 10-May-13 18:14:11

Hey all,

I'm a newbie to the network, and I've been blogging for about six months.

I blog about my work as a freelance illustrator, the decor items that I create for children's rooms, being a mum to a premature baby, being a postgraduate student, working from home tips, art and craft tutorials, etc...

So, if any of that is of interest, please head over and have a look around! You can find me at http://amandamoussa.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm still finding my feet a bit, and a complete visual redesign is in (slow) progress, so please excuse the current design - it's temporary only!

artifarti Sat 11-May-13 07:31:09

Hi everyone

I am not new to MN but have only been blogging a week so still trying to get my head around everything.

I blog about cheese! I love cheese but am unadventurous so decided to try lots of new cheeses and find out more about cheese-making generally. I try and post recipes too.

I am at: Fromage Homage and my twitter handle is @fromhomage.

Looking forward to reading some of yours too. Especially love foodie blogs.

WireCatWhore Sat 11-May-13 14:30:30

Just starting a blog. Would love feedback.

thoughtsfromoutsidemybrain.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/99/

I'm a writer and new publisher at www.nanavati.eu I post everyday a thought, something in the news that catches my eyes, reviews for our books and poems from our most loved poets around the world.

Never more than 250 words for busy people to enjoy - or not -

Daniel smile

cyberfairy Sat 11-May-13 22:18:08

Been writing my blog about strange, wonderful, horrible or obscure places in the North of England for a while. Had to take an enforced hiatus for a while but back now with a terrifying scarecrow festival pictorial...densityofsound.com/unicycle-emptiness/

sarasrecipenotes Sun 02-Jun-13 00:14:37

Hi everyone,

I've been blogging for a month now - recipes from my kitchen - please visit and let me know what you think smile.

sarasrecipenotes Sun 02-Jun-13 00:15:05

Bugger, I forgot to add the address:

sarasrecipenotes.blogspot.co.uk/

LongGoneBeforeDaylight Sun 02-Jun-13 00:28:15

Some lovely blogs on here

I'm at http://www.billygean.co.uk and @billygean on twitter smile

Hiya! This thread is great! I find it overwhelming trying to find other mummy blogs to read...there are SOOO many! I mainly want funny ones so lemme know if you're funny! grinwink

I think I am funny in my blog but I could be wrong! blush I don't know how to get a larger audience for my blog and i am looking for tips, does anyone have any? Altho, i might not be getting a larger audience because it's rubbish! haha! grin

Anyway it's about being a big fatso on my second pregnancy and the trials and tribulations which come with it.... take a look!

mrshelicopter.blogspot.co.uk/

TuedorandWright13 Tue 04-Jun-13 11:40:05

What a fab thread...thank you.

I am a new blogger, trying to find the right balance with starting up a fashion and bits smile, brand/label, part time. I produce all my garments at home and my blog will be based on the journey towards launching and maybe one day a high street shop. Children give you courage to start things like this, and government gives you no choice but to find alternatives. check me out on

www.tuedorandwright.com - twitter.com/tuedorandwright - facebook/tuedor.wright

Would love your feedback. Tuedor is me and Wright are my 2 boys :-) (son and hubby :-)).

I will publish the video behind the shoot later today, which took place 2 weeks ago - talk about working on your savings and to a tight/no budget and freelance staff! madness.

Also if you are starting out - ask me anything, you never know :-).

MummaJarvis Wed 05-Jun-13 18:25:23

Hi everyone, I'm Lara and I have just had a little boy who is now 3 weeks old; I'm typing one fingered whilst feeding!
I write a blog about being pregnant, life & style, some beauty and fashion, but mainly all the adventures I have being a new mummy and all my discoveries along the way!! I am @mumadventures on Twitter, and my blog can be found at adventuresofamum.wordpress.com smile
Also, my Pintrest is; pinterest.com/mammajarvis
I love this thread as it shows me so many interesting blogs all in on place...A night of reading is ahead of me!
Thank you for starting the thread CraftsonSea.

misseskimo Sun 09-Jun-13 19:54:20

Hi All, I'm new here and new to the whole blogging scene also!
Just literally starting today, and trying to navigate my way around the sites and how to use them etc! (getting there slowly!)

I'm 26, married and currently TTC. My blog "will" be about alot of things including my various jobs/projects I do, my family, my cooking/baking adventures and stuff about me and the whole TTC journey!

Would love to start reading some other like-minded people's blogs to help me through and give me ideas smile x

eskimoblogger.wordpress.com/

misseskimo Mon 10-Jun-13 09:42:41

Oh and have just setup a twitter feed for this blog which is twitter.com/eskimoblogger
again, please bare with me, as I'm totally new to all this! smile

will upload a couple of my cake recipes over the next week (as and when I get the chance to actually write them down!) one in particular as my sister has told me it's a great kid-friendly (both to make and eat) recipe! smile

psychologymum Wed 12-Jun-13 23:26:57

Hello, I'm Faye. I am a mum to a 4-year-old and a psychology teacher. My blog psychologymum.wordpress.com covers parenting issues from a psychological perspective.
I'm on twitter @FayeCarlisle1

Hello, I just joined mumsnet. Its great to meet you all. My name is Karen and I am a mother of a wonderful 11yr. old boy. I am a dedicated parent who blogs tips, advice and resources for other parents concerning many topics for our families in today's society. Stop by..Stay awhile..I'll be sure to do the same.

Blog: www.onlineparentadvisor.com
Facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/OnlineParentAdvisor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnlineParentAdv

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 26-Jun-13 17:05:25

Hi everyone.

I've just joined and so excited to get my blogger badge on my site! I blog about perfume. My site is called

http://iscentyouaday.wordpress.com/

I am wearing a perfume a day for a year. Some days I smell good, others not so good! My Twitter handle is Samantha Scriven@IScentYouADay

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 26-Jun-13 17:05:43

iscentyouaday.wordpress.com/

Sorry, here it is ^^

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 26-Jun-13 17:07:04

And here's my Facebook (should have done this all in one post really, I'm usually more organised!)

https://www.facebook.com/Iscentyouaday

Lilka Wed 26-Jun-13 18:29:54

I've been blogging a couple of months now but not introduced myself

I am the "last mum" to 3 children by adoption, they all have additional needs, especially my DD2 who has complex mental health/emotional/behavioural issues.

I mostly write about adoption in general (I have posts aimed at prospective parents as well as those who have already adopted), and mental health issues, but I do have posts about a few other things as well, mostly my lovely year old granddaughter smile

lastmother.wordpress.com/

SelfRighteousPrissyPants Thu 27-Jun-13 15:39:47

Hi I've just started blogging about my story stones and other story related things. this is me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now