PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Blogger stats driving me mad

(2 Posts)
lifeafterdebt Fri 28-Dec-12 15:27:39

I did have but although I would like to be able to tell you how it was resolved it was not my conscientious competence that resolved it! Hope someone else with better computer literacy skills has a solution but completely sympathise as it was extremely frustrating at the time.

Hi, wondering if anyone was suffering from this issue. In blogger I have selected the 'don't track my own pageviews' option in the stats page. This has worked perfectly fine. However I have a new chromebook and it is tracking my pageviews even though I have went through the same process for the new browser and checked that I have cookies allowed permantly. Anyone else have this issue? Its driving me mad as it has worked fine until now on my horrible old laptop :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now