PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

What do you think of my blog?

(4 Posts)
PassTheMincePies Sat 22-Dec-12 10:06:57

Aw, thank you to both smile Yes, I finally finished off my cards yesterday (well, most of them!) and only have a few to hand out now. Oops. Oh well better late than never, even if the majority are getting handed out on Boxing Day!

2under2blog Fri 21-Dec-12 17:38:31

I like it! I enjoy the way you write. Did you ever send your Christmas cards? I haven't got around to it either. Think it's safe to say I've failed this year.

SamanthaBarnesArtypops Fri 21-Dec-12 17:34:17

I've really enjoyed my visit to your blog and the couple of posts I have read with my own babes shrieking in the background!

Keep going, keep writing and keep circulating your posts...they are a joy to read, well done x

PassTheMincePies Thu 20-Dec-12 23:03:58

I was just wondering how it read, and wanted some opinions. (Yes, I know it's a crap name and I'm going to change that soon. I initially made the title randomly when I took up blogging with no idea how much I'd get into it.)
If I'd have known, I'd have put much more thought into it! smile
castawaywithdreams.wordpress.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now