Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

What do you think of my blog?

(4 Posts)
PassTheMincePies Sat 22-Dec-12 10:06:57

Aw, thank you to both smile Yes, I finally finished off my cards yesterday (well, most of them!) and only have a few to hand out now. Oops. Oh well better late than never, even if the majority are getting handed out on Boxing Day!

2under2blog Fri 21-Dec-12 17:38:31

I like it! I enjoy the way you write. Did you ever send your Christmas cards? I haven't got around to it either. Think it's safe to say I've failed this year.

SamanthaBarnesArtypops Fri 21-Dec-12 17:34:17

I've really enjoyed my visit to your blog and the couple of posts I have read with my own babes shrieking in the background!

Keep going, keep writing and keep circulating your posts...they are a joy to read, well done x

PassTheMincePies Thu 20-Dec-12 23:03:58

I was just wondering how it read, and wanted some opinions. (Yes, I know it's a crap name and I'm going to change that soon. I initially made the title randomly when I took up blogging with no idea how much I'd get into it.)
If I'd have known, I'd have put much more thought into it! smile
castawaywithdreams.wordpress.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now