Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Crafty/sewing/vintag ey blogs -show me yours!

(29 Posts)
costumequeen Wed 19-Dec-12 08:56:27

Hi! Newbie here wave I just wondered who else was writing about handmade and crafty stuff - I'd love to have a nosey and also subtly convince you to take a peek at mine too wink
I'm still learning the ropes - when to post, how often, how to use wordpress etc. All advice gratefully recieved!
www.wordpress.thepolishedbutton.com

VCo99 Fri 28-Jun-13 21:32:23

Ummm...my blog is meant to be crafty, but at the moment I'm not actually doing very much (despite my best intentions) so I'm not whether I should post or not..I perhaps need to stop blogging and start doing! Anyway, maybe check my blog out after the weekend, when i should have started crafting! Rascal and Roses

lolancurly Fri 14-Jun-13 10:11:11

Hi, check me out at asaucystitch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/charity-shop-granny-chic.html

Just did my weekly charity shop blog post!

Lola x

kevinmad Thu 13-Jun-13 11:45:06

Please check this out also. This is an informative site related to education logo designs and other logo and blogs.

tabbycat7 Sun 09-Jun-13 20:19:16

I've had a nosey at your blogs and they're lovely smile I've tried to leave comments on some of them. craftsonsea your blog really doesn't like me!!

Mine is here

I have to confess to not knowing what I am doing at all!

I need to blog more...

I've just realised I know most of these blogs already grin

My blog is So Resourceful

Can't wait to look through all these other crafting blogs!

ilovesushi Fri 07-Jun-13 07:09:55

There is a little box to tick that says something like converts link automatically. Enjoyed looking at all your blogs. I should leave comments - thinks belatedly! Happy 40th old policehouse. Mine is approaching.

oldpolicehouse Wed 05-Jun-13 11:15:39

how do you write a link so it goes to it when you click it......having a sleep deprived brain not able to work it out moment! Thank you and am loving reading your blogs x

oldpolicehouse Wed 05-Jun-13 11:08:55

And my blog was started to be a sewing and making blog but I seem to have run out of time....must do more making and less hoovering!

http://www.oldpolicehouse.blogspot.co.uk

oldpolicehouse Wed 05-Jun-13 11:07:37

This looks like a fun share and way to waste even more time reading fab blogs! Tried to comment on your blog costumequeen but wouldn't let me, maybe because I don't have a wordpress blog. I'm not sure but anyway thank you for the hat pattern link exactly what I was looking for xx

TuedorandWright13 Mon 03-Jun-13 23:25:50

cool not coll, to quick to type :-)

TuedorandWright13 Mon 03-Jun-13 23:24:39

I like parkandcube.com- she has coll DIY, very simple and visional.

www.tuedorandwright.com/blog

Dillytante Thu 30-May-13 23:14:31

Mine is Dillytante. Have linked to a crafty post as it is an eclectic mix of craft, feminism & blather!

ilovesushi Sun 26-May-13 18:29:24

Oops here's my link
umisushimakes.blogspot.co.uk/

ilovesushi Sun 26-May-13 18:28:12

Hello there polished button

My blog http://umisushimakes.blogspot.co.uk/ is about making things yourself. There is a bit of sewing (mainly clothes for the kids), some gardening, some cooking, some DIY and general family life stuff. I love finding new crafty UK blogs.

Good luck with yours

Umi x

frankmoses Wed 22-May-13 12:01:06

Nice Blog indeed. But make sure your blog's custom logo design should be look very good as it can grab your reader's attention.

gingerlillytea Fri 11-Jan-13 22:34:03

oh yes i do. Come and say hello smile
www.gingerlillytea.blogspot.com

xxxxxxxxxxxx

brucefilip Thu 27-Dec-12 17:14:35

There are very cool blogs. Here is a good design service and blog for logo design and other designs.

carovioletfizz Thu 27-Dec-12 15:39:52

Thanks costumequeen x

costumequeen Wed 26-Dec-12 22:23:10

lovely blog - your button picture looks great!
The etsy badge was fairly simple in wordpress - I found the image by doing a google search, and added it to the home page with a clickable link using the web address. Not sure how it works in blogger though? (It's a text box widget on wp) smile

carovioletfizz Wed 26-Dec-12 21:17:28

ps How did you get the Etsy button on your site - I want one!

carovioletfizz Wed 26-Dec-12 21:16:31

Here is mine! Yours is lovely - I love the look of that granny chic book too!
carovioletfizz.blogspot.co.uk/

costumequeen Wed 26-Dec-12 19:21:20

Thanks craftsonsea! I'm findinf wordpress ok so far - the app took a while to figure out and I can't figure out why the header looks different on the mobile site, but I'm slowly getting my head round it smile I think I have read your blog in the past, but I'm off for another nosey now grin hope you've had a lovely christmas!

Craftsonsea Mon 24-Dec-12 13:34:25

Hello Costumequeen, your blog is beautiful, you are doing marvelously well with wordpress! (it's fun isn't it?!?) Mine is Craftsonsea which is sewing, handmade and a bit of cooking if you fancy a look x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now