Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Fuhollow me puhleeze?!!

(5 Posts)
YoungDebbie Mon 03-Dec-12 20:14:50

I used to follow quite a few blogs but have now got into Google Reader which is brilliant - like creating my own magazine, in which every article is written by someone I like - and I suspect more people are doing this these days. It's less intrusive than having an email from someone every time they've written a new post. And actually, I am much more likely to read the new posts in this format - I'd started just "marking as read" a lot of the posts that I was subscribed to.
And your hit rate sounds very respectable so I wouldn't worry!

Flamingmarvellous Sun 02-Dec-12 15:26:18

Oh thank you thank you...was feeling a bit blue about it!! Thanks so much for the big up and will plod on! Much love x

TeeElfOnTeeShelf Sun 02-Dec-12 14:37:21

I don't 'follow' any blogs. I read them on my RSS reader.

So if you're getting hits, I really wouldn't worry about the follow thing.

stitchNting Sun 02-Dec-12 14:26:42

Hi there! I have been reading your blog this week and last, I've just manually added you to my reading list because you have no followers box in your blog. Maybe that's why people can't follow?

Flamingmarvellous Sun 02-Dec-12 14:02:55

Fellow blogeees...am feeling fed up. My numbers are good for daily page views (sometimes up to 40/50 visits per day..not bad) but I have no followers...can anyone help on why this is?

Would love a thought or two...Thank you so much x

artypops.blogspot.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now