Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Share your thoughts on BlogFest sponsors and <wooh> win a holiday to Featherdown Farm

(19 Posts)
KateMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-12 20:38:38

We're having a brill time reading your posts about BlogFest; so good to hear what you all got up to, and what stood out on the day.

Just a reminder that anyone who shares their thoughts on our event sponsors in their post (any of the exhibitors, or contributors to the goody bag) will be put in our fancy competition hat for the chance to win a 3 night holiday at a Featherdown Farm of their choice (see their for locations).  It's got to be outside school hols dates - but still, a pretty fab prize we think.

To enter, simply link to your sponsor-mentioning blog post from this thread before 30 November - so you've got LOADS of time, and a reasonable chance of winning wink. We could'na done it without 'em - or rather we could, but tickets would have be considerably <understates> more Hexpensive.

I mentioned the fabulous cupcake company Beverley Hills Bakery and the lovely chocolates in the goodie bag on my blog at www.chocolateisnottheonlyfruit.blogspot.com - does that count ?

Stitchthis Mon 12-Nov-12 21:50:23

I mentioned the cheese guys. I love their name. here and their cheese.

NewMumOnline Tue 13-Nov-12 14:09:50
MmeLindor Wed 14-Nov-12 20:23:34

I mentioned them all, even though the only ones I actually got near were the cakes.

Not that I wasn't interested, but I didn't have time.

MmeLindor Wed 14-Nov-12 20:23:52

gah.

here

borninastorm Wed 14-Nov-12 20:44:12

There was cheese there?

How did I miss the cheese?!?

e11ie5 Fri 16-Nov-12 23:44:56

Hellooooo, I mentioned a few of them including Pizza Express, Skoda and particularly the Portland Hospital (and their pandas) in my BlogFrest blog crazypregnantperson.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/quite-a-collection/ ... I probably would have mentioned more of them had I remembered to pick up a goodie bag on the way out ... I blame having a small baby person in tow distracting me ... hey ho! Great event ... well done one and all smile

harriangel Sun 18-Nov-12 17:09:16

Hiya. I blogged about the 'magical day' here: http://oldersinglemum.blogspot.com/2012/11/liz-jones-and-mumsnet-blogest.html

harriangel Sun 18-Nov-12 17:09:49

sorry should have converted the link then - I blogged here: oldersinglemum.blogspot.com/2012/11/liz-jones-and-mumsnet-blogest.html

nickypop Mon 19-Nov-12 23:45:16

I blogged about that amaze-balls chatty man Paul Armstrong - loved his enthusiasm - and he plugged Google sooo much it worked... I blogged about them as sponsors (mentioned a coupla others too)
Hope you like it:
http://nickyswords.com/2012/11/17/word-birth-automaticness/

nickypop Mon 19-Nov-12 23:46:41

oops did I miss converting the link too... sigh... then I need more Paul Armstrong wizardry to get my cyber skills up to scratch!
nickyswords.com/2012/11/17/word-birth-automaticness/

DillyTante Sat 24-Nov-12 21:44:49
DillyTante Sat 24-Nov-12 21:45:36

Btw Kate, any further word on the goody bag situation?

sequoia Tue 27-Nov-12 14:13:12

I have written a couple of posts about Blogfest, both mention sponsors.
This one about the goody bags : mahoganysoup.com/partings-neednt-bring-such-sorrow-in-fact-they-can-be-sweet-and-fragrant/
And this one more general one: mahoganysoup.com/and-to-think-i-nearly-didnt-go/

DillyTante Mon 03-Dec-12 17:52:08

So, who won?

JessMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Dec-12 13:43:29

And the winner is...

Congratulations NewMumOnline! You've won a wonderful Featherdown Farm holiday for your lovely post. Please email us bloggers@mumsnet.com so we can organise your prize.

NewMumOnline Wed 05-Dec-12 14:20:13

Thank you so so so much - I am over the moon
x

MerryLindor Thu 06-Dec-12 22:58:11

Congratulations, NewMumOnline. Hope you have a fab time.

(hope it is after the snow has gone!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now