If anybody remembers me poaching MN for witnesses to our wedding last year and is interested..

(58 Posts)
robino Mon 28-Feb-11 14:04:58

Our DC3 was born 9 days ago grin. She is a she and our house shall now forever more be under a cloud of pink over my dead body. DDs 1 and 2 are delighted. Mr Robino is even prouder than he ever was. All is well in the Robino household.

I had to tell you all because I'd confessed on the wedding thread to being pregnant very early on to try and explain away my lardiness glorious blooming on the photos blush

MmeLindt Mon 28-Feb-11 14:06:06

oooh, how lovely. I remember that thread.

Congratulations to the whole family.

robino Mon 28-Feb-11 19:19:50

Thanks MmeLindt. And a shameless bump because whilst everything is well in the household, DH went back to work miles away yesterday so I am stuck to the sofa cluster feeding with no-one to talk to....

Congratulations! How lovely. grin

I remember your wedding thread too!

MmeLindt Mon 28-Feb-11 19:35:13

Bump for those who remember this sweet story.

robino Tue 01-Mar-11 16:43:31

OK. One last shameless and self serving bump so that I have something to read and cheer me up while I'm glued to the sofa with only greedyguts DD3 for company tonight. And then I'll give up, promise blush

Lulie110 Tue 01-Mar-11 16:45:10

I remember! Congrats to you all.

Lulumama Tue 01-Mar-11 16:46:48

congatulations, that's so lovely x

Indith Tue 01-Mar-11 16:47:03

Congratulations

fifitot Tue 01-Mar-11 16:47:04

I too remember - well done you and congrats on your baby.

Congratulations! When ws it last year - does that make her a honeymoon baby?

I remember that thread. Did somebody not attend wearing festive knickers?
Anyway congratulations - three girls is very cool smile

PaperView Tue 01-Mar-11 16:50:22

DId you used to have an 'h' in your name??

Anyway - i remember too, congratulations

SorryDoIKnowYou Tue 01-Mar-11 16:50:41

I rememeber too, congratulations. smile

this is the wedding thread I think - going to read and wallow in it's loveliness now smile

Aw, I remember! Congratulations.

Lulie110 Tue 01-Mar-11 16:53:55

KNickers on head, no? Or have I remembered it wrong?

onepieceoflollipop Tue 01-Mar-11 16:54:49

I remember, what a lovely update.

I also remember that you bumped into the registrar when you went for a meal later on your wedding day and she entertained your dds for a few minutes while you had pudding? (I think?)

PoledrathePissedOffFairy Tue 01-Mar-11 16:54:50

Oh, I remember that thread - congratulations to you all!

onepieceoflollipop Tue 01-Mar-11 16:55:24

Knickersonmahead I think is her full name (or similar). Never met her but she sounds lovely.

Bramshott Tue 01-Mar-11 17:01:25

Ooh, I am just looking at your lovely wedding pics again (via knickers link to photobucket). Congratulations to robino, Mrrobino and your gorgeous DDs

I knew knickers came in to it somewhere!

I remember your thread it was just, well... lovely!

Congratulations on your new arrival I'll be VERY impressed if you DON'T succum to the pink haze (3 dd's here too !)

FourFortyFour Tue 01-Mar-11 17:10:20

I remember the thread too and congratulations on your lovely new baby grin.

Aww, another one that was all soppy with the romance and craziness of it all, congratulations smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now