Well I don't really know

(9 Posts)
IneedAsockamnesty Fri 14-Jun-13 18:30:45

What sort of names I like for a girl,I know I don't like names that have the ie at the end like Ellie, I used to like poppy but then everybody called almost every girl in the world either that or rose.

I think I like Elizabeth,Harriet, Charlotte and for some strange reason I rather like ruby

Please help with some ideas

1Teaandsomecake Fri 14-Jun-13 18:36:39

I love all of these names. Elizabeth is great because there are some many ways to use it: Liz, Lizzy, Lizzie, Beth, Bessie, Eliza etc!

ChippingInWiredOnCoffee Fri 14-Jun-13 18:57:17

Daisy
Holly
Georgina
Caitlyn
Hannah

My favourite girls name is Betty.

Hassled Fri 14-Jun-13 19:03:32

Elizabeth is lovely - and there are very few little Elizabeths around the place. Harriet's also really nice - good strong names.

evelynj Fri 14-Jun-13 19:19:19

I love Elizabeth (Betsy), but worried the royal baby may be this & it's due at the same time as me!

Genevieve, Georgia, Faith, Florence, Evelyn, Camilla, Bridget, Hester, Margaret, Katherine, (Kitty, Kate) are all faves of mine, also Primrose!

Good luck

IneedAsockamnesty Fri 14-Jun-13 20:10:43

Oh I quite like Georgiana as well, I'm also quite concerned there will be a huge amount of Elizabeth's with the royal baby as well.

I already have a Camilla

Alexandra
Victoria

BlueStarsAtNight Fri 14-Jun-13 23:10:05

I think Georgiana goes beautifully with Camilla

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now