Boys name to go with Leo and Sadie

(21 Posts)
DonkeysDontRideBicycles Thu 31-Jan-13 18:05:21

Jude or Gene.

Is Carey said care -e or car -e ?

I like gene - what middle name would you use?

Bowlersarm Wed 30-Jan-13 19:30:47

Love Leo and Sadie. Don't like your suggestions for DS2! Have a rethink, OP, because your current children's names are great

Maryz Wed 30-Jan-13 19:27:08

Try Jonah.

My favourite boys' names atm are Leo and Jonah (and Setanta, but that's a bit out there grin).

wiltingfast Wed 30-Jan-13 19:24:24

I'm sorry, not keen on any of them, they all sound a bit feminine to me. How about

Milo
Jason
Archie
Charlie
Senan
Bruno

Love leo and Sadie btw, Leo was on our shortlist!

FlipFlopFloss Tue 29-Jan-13 23:53:46

Carey is the best out of those but they all do seem to have a slightly feminine feel to them tbh.

Whatever you settle on - keep is stum from everyone until baby is here and actually named.

TheWave Tue 29-Jan-13 23:36:12

Trying to get your vibe:

Martyn
Glenn
Warren

forevergreek Tue 29-Jan-13 14:55:49

They all sound femine to me, sorry

What about:
Jake
Otto
Max
Finn
Henry
Will
Ari
Axel

Goandplay Mon 28-Jan-13 18:48:06

No theme intentional. Although it does look that way.

Did you discount Sadie and Jude because of Sadie Frost and Jude Law or have I missed something else.

Finding a 3rd boys name so hard!

HoneyandRum Mon 28-Jan-13 08:51:18

Gene Kelly and Carey Grant, so I detect a theme? smile

3monkeys3 Sun 27-Jan-13 20:04:45

Love Leo and Sadie! I wish I could have had Sadie for my dd but I have a Jude so it's a so go sadly! I only really like Gene out of your choices - it definitely goes the best.

HillBillySillyBilly Sun 27-Jan-13 18:16:43

I don't like any of them, Leo and Sadie are so nice I think you should go bak to the drawing board with dc3.

ZolaBuddleia Sun 27-Jan-13 18:03:31

You've set the bar high with Leo and Sadie, lovely!

Hhm, my initial thought is that Cassidy feels like a modern girl's name along the lines of Maddison. Can't decide what I think of Gene, I think because it sounds exactly the same as Jean it might store up trouble.

I knew a male Greer, if that's any help. grin

amck5700 Sun 27-Jan-13 12:13:22

Jesse?

Snazzynewyear Sat 26-Jan-13 22:38:42

With Carey Mulligan around I wonder if a few people will think of it as a girl's name. I vote Gene.

Goandplay Sat 26-Jan-13 22:35:06

We thought Cassidy possible is too feminine.

Gene or Carey I just can't decide. Think they are names we need to be sure of before telling people because they're not necessarily mainstream if yiu know what I mean.

I consider Cassidy a girls name (well, a surname, but after that a girls name) so I would go with Carey first (love the Joni Mitchell song) and then Gene (because Gene Hunt is awesome).

Leo and Sadie are brilliant too and were both on my shortlist for both DD and DS (in fact DS has Leonard as a middle name because we really liked the name, but we liked something just a smidge more for his first name)

LittlePandaBear Sat 26-Jan-13 08:45:31

I know of siblings Max and Sadie

Wereonourway Sat 26-Jan-13 08:08:26

Love!

Wereonourway Sat 26-Jan-13 08:07:36

Love gene, also live Leo and sadie

Goandplay Sat 26-Jan-13 08:00:30

Carey
Cassidy
Gene

What do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now