Sister for Violet

(36 Posts)
crashdoll Sun 07-Oct-12 21:15:00

Not for me (I hasten to add!) as I have no sproglets yet. My cousin needs help and said I should ask whoever I can. She wants an usual name but not too off the wall and one that goes with Violet.

CryptoFascist Tue 09-Oct-12 23:46:20

Emilia
Camille

nappyaddict Wed 10-Oct-12 12:06:12

Sylvie, Jeannie, Ana, Patricia, June, Cynthia, Rosemary, Rita, Lillian, Wendy, Tulip, Gillian, Darrell, Sally, Gwendoline, Mavis, Mabel, Minnie, Maggie, Judith/Jude, Janey, Clara, Anastasia, Rosa, Audrey, Miriam (Mimi), Hazel, Dorothy, Jenna, Stefya, Peggy, Alison (Ally), Margot, Frances, Betty, Angelina, Angelica, Maree, Teresa (Tessa/Tessie), Natalia, Belinda, Mildred, Millicent, Tatiana, Loretta, Enid, Bessie, Bethan, Lispeth, Esther, Elsa, Elise, Elodie, Louisa, Luisa, Annabella, Cora, Pansy, Flora, Rowan, Delilah, Deliah, Carlotta, Nancy, Claudia, Henrietta, Harrietta, Etta, Daphne, Diana, Penelope, Nell, Beatrice, Beatrix, Vera, Susannah, Edith, Olive, Seraphina, Sefarina, Julietta, Josephina, Ethel, Petula, Dixie, Phoenix, Elvira, Miranda, Hilda, Barbara, Pearl, Hillary, Tabitha, Opal, Emmelina, Isadora, Theadora, Kitty, Genevieve, Helena, Lillith, Rosalind, Cordelia, Lisbet, Arabella, Claribel, Clementine, Norah, Evelina, Lucinda.

weepootle Wed 10-Oct-12 12:17:31

My daughter wants hamsters for her birthday and is calling them Violet & Blossom. I think they go nice together.

reallacecurtains Sat 17-Nov-12 05:43:44

we have a Violet too, and a Daphne.

justhayley Sat 17-Nov-12 23:30:41

Lily
Poppy
Isabelle

Kaekae Tue 20-Nov-12 10:20:01

Violet and Pearl
Violet and Sadie
Violet and Iris
Violet and Emmy
Violet and Genevieve
Violet and Maggie
Violet and Lara
Violet and Bessie

jsabine89 Tue 20-Nov-12 21:25:42

I know sisters called Violet and Clementine and Lily. These are lovely together I think.

buttercrumble Tue 20-Nov-12 21:27:00

Willow.

ledkr Tue 20-Nov-12 21:33:06

Ivy. It's dds middle name and I love it

Everlong Tue 20-Nov-12 21:42:25

Seraphina. Perfect.

Welovecouscous Tue 20-Nov-12 21:44:39

Violet and Rosalind
Violet and Arabella
Violet and Marianna
Violet and Claudia
Violet and Laetitia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now