Note: This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy and sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Battery operated baby monitor

(4 Posts)
strawbs3 Sat 19-May-12 18:45:39

Hello all.
I'm after a baby monitor that is battery operated preferably with normal size batteries (AA/ AAA) Both units need to be powered by batteries as i don't have access to mains electric. I could re-charge the batterries once a day if needed. If anyone knows of any that'd be great. A temperature thingy on it would be handy but price and reliability are more important.
Thanks.

5madthings Sat 19-May-12 18:46:55

most baby moniters can be plugged in or use batteries, we have a tomy one and it uses regular aa batteries, it tells the temp as well, we got it from argos smile

strawbs3 Wed 23-May-12 11:25:42

A tommy one, brilliant, thanks. I don't suppose you know the model number?
Thank you smile

5madthings Wed 23-May-12 13:00:03

sorry no i dont but as i said argos has loads, even supermarkets sell them, mine i bought when i had ds4 who is just 4 so there will be an updated version of it by now no doubt, but i still use it for dd 17mths when i need to and it works fine smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now