Note: This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy and sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Replacement video monitor help!

(2 Posts)
bloommaker73 Sat 30-Jul-11 19:30:51

Hello
The monitor unit for our Chicco Baby Control Video Digital Monitor seems to have been damaged by water. Don't ask...
Does anyone know where we could find a replacement for it? Or perhaps is there a place where it can be repaired/reconditioned? We still use it and I know it was an expensive present, so I think it's worth it to find a replacement for the monitor rather than chuck it and buy a different product.
Thanks in advance.

ChihuahuaMistress Sun 14-Aug-11 22:29:54

I know you posted this a few days ago, but I have a summer Baby touch monitor, and it's fab. I too had a video one that broke, and I couldn't bear the thought of not having one even though my son was 3! The new one was hard to find as I wanted one that I could remotely pan and tilt, but this one does, so you can check round the room if LO isn't in bed! Hope that helps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now