craft book swap anyone?

(11 Posts)
nickelbabe Sun 17-Feb-13 14:38:38

one of mine is on knitting socks!
I tried it but I'm not a knitter so couldn't get my head around the circular needle confused
shame cos I loved the idea of knitting socks.

marissab Sun 17-Feb-13 08:46:16

That'll be great nickelbabe. It's a shame for them to just sit on my shelf. The baby ones are lovely but my having baby days are gone so rather someone else used em.

nickelbabe Sat 16-Feb-13 22:01:23

I'll be up for it.

I've got a couple I'll post info on.
I'll need to get the info tomorrow cos they're in my sewing room at the shop.

marissab Sat 16-Feb-13 21:58:50

The 2 debbie bliss ones are 2 different books with the same title (See amazon links)

marissab Sat 16-Feb-13 21:56:40
MissEleanorLavish Sat 16-Feb-13 19:12:13

Great idea - can I join?

abigboydidit Sat 16-Feb-13 19:07:47

Absolutely!

Yes, I'd be up for it too!

marissab Sat 16-Feb-13 15:56:37

Great i'll sit tonight and compile a list. See if ya like the look of any of em.

tutu100 Sat 16-Feb-13 14:36:58

I'd be up for that. I have quite a few books that I don't use anymore.

marissab Sat 16-Feb-13 09:38:43

I have quite a few knitting and other craft books that i bought and havn't read or knitted anything out of for years. They are mostly big, hard back, lovely looking books and it's a shame for them to just sit there. I was wondering if anyone would like to do a book swap? So we could all list our unused craft books and if anyone wants to swap, they can pm each other for addresses. You'd get a new book for the price of posting an old one. I'll sit down tonight and list mine with an Amazo n link so pepople can see it on there as well. Anyone fancy joining me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now