to think it was wrong for my wife and children to force me to give my cake to the ducks

(77 Posts)
daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:09:02

we were on a lovely family picnic when mummy pig saw a wasp that bravely protected her from. I ran and the wasp followed. When i lost the wasp (ha i can run faster) i was looking forward to sitting down and having my strawberry cake but dd decided that i had to give it to the ducks. Mummy pig did not stand up for my rights to eat the cake which makes her just as bad. WWYD?

Kirstoll Fri 02-Nov-12 10:22:27

I was very happy to find this thread... albeit 3 YEARS later :D
Times have moved on obviously.... there is only one miss sister rabbit.... and one mummy rabbit. Because when sister rabbit breaks her ankle for a day, mummy rabbit has to do ALL her jobs (inc supermarket, helicopter, hospital etc) and has a minor rabbit-related breakdown. aaaahhh to settle a three year thought....

Poppity Sun 14-Jun-09 23:09:43

I don't know why I know, it's a piece of information that seems to have scarily lodged itself in my head. Whenever something reminds me of it I always shudder with the horror- glad I can share it with you lotgringrin

Just to further revolt you, they can move it without moving iyswim <<boak>>

I only discovered that when google came up with an even worse thing involving a farmer.....

Poor Mummy Pig, personally I think she is entitled to some vengeful behaviourgrin

MrsPickles Sun 14-Jun-09 21:47:25

Poppity - I can't believe you googled "pig penis" to come up with that, but more importantly, I can't believe it really is CURLY! I think this unbelievable information about pigs is my new favourite bit of triva, to be brought out at all farm visits and episodes of Peppa Pig grin

Dysgu Sat 13-Jun-09 19:11:12

So just how old is Madame Gazelle as she taught most of 'their' parents too?

The parents all strike me as older mums so Madame Gazelle must have been teaching them in play group about 25 years ago. Gosh, it must all be pre-EYFS. Otherwise the paperwork would have got to her by now, surely!

starshaker Sat 13-Jun-09 10:32:44

i cant believe this thread is still going lol

Poppity Sat 13-Jun-09 10:31:50

I should have put a stronger warning shouldn't I, sorry[shame]

angrypixie Sat 13-Jun-09 10:25:52

Poppity - BLEUGH!

Thought I was linking to bing bong song!

angrypixie Sat 13-Jun-09 10:23:41

No, birdie birdie woof woof hands down.

The birds go woof and the dogs go tweet
Woof tweet woof tweet woof woof woof

I'm off to find a link evilgrin

Poppity Sat 13-Jun-09 10:04:49

It's the bing bong song that haunts me

you were wondering only click if you're feeling strong of gut thoughgrin

MrsPickles Fri 12-Jun-09 23:35:34

Ha ha hilarious thread. My DH is always moaning that watching PP is a bad example to DD as DaddyPig is not given the respect that he deserves and that DD & I have picked up our ungrateful ways towards DH from too much PP grin

Definitely one rabbit. The cake to ducks episode is on the Flying a Kite DVD [saddo]

Tonight I can't get that birdy birdy woof woof song out of my head. And now I'm wondering about curly daddy pig bits. I need to get out more.

Poppity Fri 12-Jun-09 14:30:39

I can't bring myself to think of you being amorous DaddyPig, is it really curly? <<slightly nauseous emoticon>>

nikliz Fri 12-Jun-09 14:15:36

madame gazelle was also daddy pig's teacher so that would be wrong wouldn't it?hmm

angrypixie Thu 11-Jun-09 10:34:32

AND why can't the ducks talk?
Pigs tick
Donkey tick en francais
Sheep tick
Rabbits tick
elephants tick
Gazelles tick
Ponies tick
Zebras tick etc etc etc

ducks QUACK

Is it a case of 4 legs good - 2 legs bad????

Dysgu Wed 10-Jun-09 22:51:56

I am not sure that this episode is on current release yet.

I think MummyPig posts on netmums another parenting website complaining about her DH's lack of ability around the house.

Another (unrelated) thought: if DaddyPig is looking for some amorous company, I hope he is feeling flexible because he has that huge belly to work around.

totalmisfit Wed 10-Jun-09 15:06:06

dd is missing this peppa pig story, i'll check the website for a copy

fleacircus Wed 10-Jun-09 12:25:07

Quite apart from the marital issues, ducks shouldn't eat cake. Or white bread. It's poison.

sockmonkey Wed 10-Jun-09 12:20:15

I can't believe MNers advocating daddypig finding yourself another woman shock
can you imagine the headline in the pigville gazzette "Daddy Pig goes on sexual rampage after being denied strawberry cake"

GreenMonkies Wed 10-Jun-09 07:08:09

"You know what, I reckon you should give that Mrs Zebra a call. Her husband is always out early and I often see her gazing out of her front door in her nightie, looking for someone to take the morning chill off her thighs and give her an excuse to light up the first fag of the day, if you know what I mean wink?"

I am loving your work!!!!! The morning chill off her thighs!!! Priceless!

angrypixie Tue 09-Jun-09 16:24:45

Suzi Sheep's Mum kind of sat on the alliterative fence, Daddy sheep wanted Sheila or Shilpa or Sharon.

georgepig Tue 09-Jun-09 13:30:55

Mummy pig wanted to shock the whole Pigville community and go with something 'out there'!!

She was vilified till everyone remembered that i have an older cousin Chloe too, so everyones slightly more chilled out now.

I was going to be Percy actually hmm

FaintlyMacabre Tue 09-Jun-09 13:23:54

Could be George with a silent "P" I suppose...

FaintlyMacabre Tue 09-Jun-09 13:20:45

George, how did you (and your cousins IIRC) manage to escape the alliterative name curse that pervades the rest of Pigville?

I can just imagine the registrar curling her lip at your parents' choice- 'George eh... why not Patrick, or Peter? Or why not have a baby giraffe if you really want to call your son George?'

georgepig Tue 09-Jun-09 12:50:23

You are right, mummy and peppa are horrible to you and although i cant talk yet, i think we ought to use our manly ways to turn the tables our way, (would that make us "the hogs bollocks?")

Richard Rabbit is my best mate, so if you are richards mummy did naughties, would that make us related? They live in a burrow, dont you know?

Oh no daddy, mummy on the bloody warpath again, she coming....get off computer daddy quick.... (lets play happy chicken..)

I'm glad we are not the only ones descending into a bizarre Peppa Pig half life.

Answered the phone at work yesterday to dp singing -

I'm a wiggly worm, I'm a wiggly worm,
How do you do?
I looooove you
I'm a wiggly worm

It did make me grin though.

Also love the new baby, goo goo snort.

Dysgu Tue 09-Jun-09 09:12:05

There must be some subliminal message there...

And where are all the parent helpers on the school camping trip? Madame Gazelle has a tardis of a tent and all the children want to go in with her. I wonder how that is written on her risk assessment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now