to think it was wrong for my wife and children to force me to give my cake to the ducks

(77 Posts)
daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:09:02

we were on a lovely family picnic when mummy pig saw a wasp that bravely protected her from. I ran and the wasp followed. When i lost the wasp (ha i can run faster) i was looking forward to sitting down and having my strawberry cake but dd decided that i had to give it to the ducks. Mummy pig did not stand up for my rights to eat the cake which makes her just as bad. WWYD?

Can't say I'm too keen on your interfering in-laws either ... have you ever posted an AIBU about them???

Lol, we really need to get out more, always feel sorry for daddy pig losing his cake! grin
Wish Madame Gazelle could sing a different song to the bing bong one, it gets right into my head, very annoying.

sockmonkey Mon 08-Jun-09 17:53:47

Daddypig... you did get away with putting a chocolate cake in the trolly when you were last out shopping, even though it wasn't on the list.

I do feel sorry for you not getting your strawberry cake. Those ducks need teaching a lesson.
<Mmmm Crispy duck & pancakes>

thegrowlygus Mon 08-Jun-09 17:56:21

Don't even ask what the password is for the tree house.

pjmama Mon 08-Jun-09 18:10:08

I was halfway down this thread before the penny dropped! PMSL and I am very stupid...

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 18:58:54

Daddy Pig does have a hard time. If it was Mummy Pig posting about all this unfair treatment we would be advising her to get out of this abusive relationship.

And yet Daddy Pig has so many skills - fixing computers, fixing the car wash, swimming - he just isn't very good as map reading and DIY.

SusieDerkins Mon 08-Jun-09 19:02:31

he probably also suffers from sleep apnoea. poor man pig

JackBauer Mon 08-Jun-09 19:14:41

Oh poor daddypig, you are treated badly, Your wife is a classic abuser,
she gives away your stuff when she decides you can't have it anymore,
she controls your food intake and makes you exercise when you don't want to,
forces you to ride a child's bike in a humiliating fashion,
makes you go out in thunderstorms for a soft toy, and then pays no atention to teh fact that you are catching hypothermia.

But then you can't even deal with a spider, or hang a picture, so, quite frankly, you deserve each other.

What the fuck are you lot on about? <<mind boggles>>

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 08-Jun-09 19:24:36

OMDB - the peppa pig cartoon smile

I've learnt something new, thought it was one rabbit with lots of jobs not different rabbits!

I'd like to work in daddy pigs office though, they just stamp post or make shapes on the computer.

It is one rabbit - they all have the same voice

JackBauer Mon 08-Jun-09 19:39:19

Is it really lots of different Miss Rabbits?

I have to admit, I am a little disappointed!

notevenamousie Mon 08-Jun-09 19:43:55

I agree. Have always felt it is a great waste of cake.

I think, however, since you never seem to go to work, that you must have private income, about which I disapprove.

And your son has a speech delay, which you have never noticed.

peppapighastakenovermylife Mon 08-Jun-09 19:46:19

Yes, is it really lots of rabbits - tell me I have to know lol grin

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 19:57:57

i never get away with anything. ive been busy over at the out laws. but we got lost on the way. Anybody got a spare tomtom

Hilarious. Staggeringly, have not seen the episode to which you allude Daddy Pig, but surely you are used to being put down and abused by all the members of your family by now?

Ha ha - and maybe it is revenge for the mess you made of the wall (as was mentioned above somewhere), although am always impressed how, despite the fact that you drive a nail into the wall so hard you can see the SKY, you then prove to be a very able brickie and plasterer. Most unlikely!

And re the Rabbit debate - I think it's lots of different ones too, otherwise she'd be super busy. Confusing that they all have same voice though ... Always worries me that she takes them all off for a balloon ride having never been in one before, surely that can't be legal?

cheshirekitty Mon 08-Jun-09 20:59:12

Have you lot been eating strange looking mushrooms again?

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 21:14:44

Daddy Pig - I am not sure you need a Tomtom (just another woman in your life telling you what to do) but perhaps you could borrow Grandpa Pig's telescope and navigate by the stars. You managed to use the North Star to find your way to the in law's home - is it that difficult in the dark?

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 08-Jun-09 21:23:41

According to Wikipedia its just one rabbit (yes i'm sad and looked it up) who has a lot of jobs inc

running the fire station
working at the museum, supermarket and shoe shop
dental nurse
librarian
runs the recycling centre
train driver
sells icecream
sells entry tickets at duckland
skate hire when the pond is frozen
drives the school bus
face painter
pilots hot air balloon won as a raffle prize

Do you think she wants to extend her family and is saving up grin

andirobo Mon 08-Jun-09 21:27:41

Splice the main brace, Chocs away full, steam ahead!

Seriously though Daddy Pig, you can console yourself that you are a fabulous diver - made no splash at all in the Pool.

Sycamoretreeisvile Mon 08-Jun-09 21:46:18

She is always taking the piss out of you. Seriously, why do you put up with it? I've seen you with a hammer in your hand - you're quite the animal aren't you? wink

You know what, I reckon you should give that Mrs Zebra a call. Her husband is always out early and I often see her gazing out of her front door in her nightie, looking for someone to take the morning chill off her thighs and give her an excuse to light up the first fag of the day, if you know what I mean wink? Things haven't been the same with her old man since the twins arrived.

Oh, by the way, don't be tempted by that Rabbit bint. I've gone there and believe me, she's mad as a box of frogs. Talk about psycho - she nearly boiled herself when I said I there was no way on earth she was getting me in the back of her ice-cream van again.

Well, that's all from me for now. Good luck old chap.

Yours Sincerely,

Grandpa Pig A-Nony-Mouse

aristocat Mon 08-Jun-09 21:56:57

daddypig go and see madame gazelle for some ooh la la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin

JackBauer Mon 08-Jun-09 22:18:52

Sycamoretreeisvile - a worrying level of fantasy there.....

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 22:26:11

So has anyone seen the episode where Daddy Pig walks in on Grandpa Pig posting on MN and decides it is time for a name change?

angrypixie Mon 08-Jun-09 22:27:59

The birds go woof and the dogs go tweet
Woof tweet woof tweet woof woof woof

Sing along Daddy Pig

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now