Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Welsh girls....

(55 Posts)
PhyllisDoris Fri 15-Mar-13 22:44:48

Mike Philips. Would you?

aJumpedUpPantryBoy Mon 18-Mar-13 21:38:24

DH kindly pointed out that I was old enough to be Leigh Halfpenny's mother.
Mind you, I was retelling the total non event my story of the day Leigh Halfpenny held a door open for me.

Jojobump1986 Mon 18-Mar-13 21:43:44

I'm just wondering if the player I was at school with will feature in anyone's list... His name hasn't come up yet.

Am I the only one with a bit of a thing for Warren Gatland? He's old enough to be my dad! blush

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Mon 18-Mar-13 21:51:06

Pantry I'm probably technically old enough to be hs granny but I can still look and appreciate. I ent dead yet! smile

BigcatLittlecat Mon 18-Mar-13 22:15:15

Jojo Warren Gaitland is very very lovely! I would! Met him a few times when he was watching the blues! Friendly and lovely! Very unassuming!

PhyllisDoris Tue 19-Mar-13 18:52:44

Do you remember Elgan Rees? Winger in the seventies. Lush looking, and was PE teacher in my school when I was a teenager.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now